UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (18) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Anibaldo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 281  
Subject: BAC Date: 11/25/2008 1:23 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Bought 540 BAC yesterday @ 9,67. Sold them this morning for 11,03. All that with Inés on my lap and being impatient.

Well, I could have bought C, too. Was only up 20% Monday morning in Frankfurt, but I didn't have enough faith.

Abe <=== never been closer than a 10000 miles to a BAC office.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: dovbaer6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 204 of 281
Subject: Re: BAC Date: 11/25/2008 1:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Bought 540 BAC yesterday @ 9,67. Sold them this morning for 11,03. All that with Inés on my lap and being impatient.

Well, I could have bought C, too. Was only up 20% Monday morning in Frankfurt, but I didn't have enough faith.

Abe <=== never been closer than a 10000 miles to a BAC office.

you might consider renting out Ines's services. She is a good luck charm.

Dov

Author: Anibaldo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 205 of 281
Subject: Re: BAC Date: 11/25/2008 2:03 PM

Dov

FRE was up big, too, yesterday...

Abe

Author: dovbaer6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 206 of 281
Subject: Re: BAC Date: 11/25/2008 2:15 PM

Dov

FRE was up big, too, yesterday...

Abe

yup ... soon I'll be able to get pennies on the dollar.

Dov, bought FRE at around $7.00

Author: Anibaldo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 207 of 281
Subject: Re: BAC Date: 12/1/2008 5:06 PM
I'm learning. All week long I thought I should have held them BAC longer. Now they're lower than where I sold.

Lesson learned: If you can make a 15% in 24 hours these days, thake them and don't look back.

Abe

P.S.: Should I buy AAPL for the long term:-)
P.P.S.: I say AAPL will rise, that's for sure, but from what level?

Author: Anibaldo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 261 of 281
Subject: Re: BAC Date: 1/20/2009 5:14 PM
to think i made some bucks out of this dog bac...

wow.

abe

i hope they will not close down all them banks. i still have some money at a citibank account.

Author: dovbaer6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 262 of 281
Subject: Re: BAC Date: 1/20/2009 5:17 PM
glad someone is making money. have you sold and booked your profits yet, or are you holding longer?

Author: Anibaldo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 263 of 281
Subject: Re: BAC Date: 1/20/2009 5:29 PM
i bought at 9.67, i believe and sold at 11.02 the next day. one must not hold stocks in this market. ltbh is the crap of the crap. i might even buy bac again, or c, bot only if i see an upward trend, and only to make a quick buck.

abe

Author: dovbaer6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 264 of 281
Subject: Re: BAC Date: 1/20/2009 5:52 PM
good

Author: Anibaldo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 265 of 281
Subject: Re: BAC Date: 1/20/2009 6:00 PM
btw, aapl has still a lot of room below. still lofty.

abe

Author: dovbaer6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 266 of 281
Subject: Re: BAC Date: 1/20/2009 6:16 PM
these days almost everything seems lofty

Author: Anibaldo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 267 of 281
Subject: Re: BAC Date: 1/20/2009 6:28 PM
soon will come a day to bay something. the mood changes. up and down. fly like a butterfly.

abe

Author: dovbaer6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 268 of 281
Subject: Re: BAC Date: 1/20/2009 6:46 PM
yup ... i still have a bunch of fannie and freddie, some uranium stocks, some apple, all down 90% except apple which is down 45% since I bought it.

i'm just gonna hold them all at this point.

Author: Anibaldo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 269 of 281
Subject: Re: BAC Date: 1/21/2009 2:34 AM
i'm just gonna hold them all at this point.

i am still holding intc, jdsu and emc since the last crash. believe me. they never come back.

abe

Author: midastouch017 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 270 of 281
Subject: Re: BAC Date: 1/21/2009 5:31 AM
Recommendations: 1
they never come back.

Only Lassie the Dog did, and
even that was fictional.

:-(

Author: dovbaer6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 271 of 281
Subject: Re: BAC Date: 1/21/2009 10:11 AM
yeah, most don't come back.

but fannie and freddie? I don't expect them to go from 70 cents to 90 dollars, but I expect a rebound.

I don't know. I was doing pretty well. I took some big risks and lost big. kind of took the heart right out of me.

your caution is smarter. I'd rather be up 5% than down 80%

Dov

Author: Anibaldo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 272 of 281
Subject: Re: BAC Date: 1/21/2009 12:53 PM
kind of took the heart right out of me.

what did kind of need your heart for?

abe

Author: dovbaer6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 273 of 281
Subject: Re: BAC Date: 1/21/2009 12:54 PM
is it lunch time in Malad?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (18) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement