UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: lindytoes Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 58870  
Subject: back from Panama Date: 11/22/2012 11:44 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
It was gorgeous here in Georgia today. High in the upper 60s maybe even 70. Inside the car was quite warm. I was wearing sandals and peddle pushers.

I went to Atlanta to get my daughter who is home from Panama for a few days (especially to iron out her problems with her visa). She said everyone on the airplane was wrapped up in blankets on the plane. She came in flip flops and peddle pushers, too. But she was cold. She said she barely uses her air conditioner at night and the lowest temperature it has been is 73. She is almost completely adapted to upper 80s to even low 90s apparently.

So funny because she used to be able to handle the cold so well. She's under an electric blanket here at my house.

BTW we are having turkey on Sunday. She fixed a turkey in Panama yesterday - her first one - and everyone loved it. One girl said she didn't like turkey but she loved Heather's. She soaked it in brine for 30 hours. She got the recipe off the internet.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: malaoshi Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46350 of 58870
Subject: Re: back from Panama Date: 11/23/2012 12:59 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Welcome home, Heather, and happy reunion to all. Trust that a few warm hugs will help with feeling less chilly, and everyone has fun....

Big Momma

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement