UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 49469  
Subject: Back On The Prowl Date: 4/15/2013 11:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I received official notice this morning of what I was expecting, my government funded contract extension was pulled, which means my employment will end at the end of the month.

Fuskie
Who again invites all Fools to join the Fuskie's Foolish Support Network on LinkedIn...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 49123 of 49469
Subject: Re: Back On The Prowl Date: 4/16/2013 3:40 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
Yes, I know you think that and I know you are wrong. You got spammed somehow else and continue to blame LinkedIn.

Fuskie
Who has been with LinkedIn for 6 years now and never been spammed...

Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 49125 of 49469
Subject: Re: Back On The Prowl Date: 4/16/2013 5:57 PM
Recommendations: 6
You are the only one who I have ever heard making this claim.

Fuskie
Who notes your distrust of LinkedIn doesn't dissuade my use of it for professional networking and is not relevant to current employment status...

Author: nomes79 Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 49126 of 49469
Subject: Re: Back On The Prowl Date: 4/16/2013 9:07 PM
Recommendations: 9
Your dentist's receptionist is not spam. It is a legitimate effort to build a networking circle. That you don't deign to acknowledge her is certainly your right (as is one's right to snobbishness and elitism), and you can alter the privacy settings in your own LinkedIn account to avoid this...but that is not spam...

This is just part and parcel of the social networking world...

Author: WHOVPLLC One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 49309 of 49469
Subject: Re: Back On The Prowl Date: 12/31/2013 1:51 PM
Recommendations: 1
I got Spammed on Linked-In by my dentist's receptionist.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement