UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: Savagegrace Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 737351  
Subject: Re: Piece of mind. Pieces of my mind. Date: 7/6/2000 11:45 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Back to earth! Awww, Arrete, do I have to? Jeeze. Ok. Is 6 inches off the ground ok?...;-)

How about an update? Dang you Mark, quit cracking that whip!...;-) We'll see. I'm looking into a couple of other things at this time. My next tests are another 6 weeks away. I had hoped to get the full story from my friend on the 4th, for my continuing The Body series. The overly talkative dentist messed that up!

Have you thought about Loooong term investing?? I mean, doing some investing that won't mature for, maybe, thirty to fifty years or longer? While we need more up front for RE, we stand a much better chance of extreme wealth down the line. Oh, now that would be hard to handle! Not.

Another scary thought....we may be on these very MB's (if MF is still around) in 2100. I've found thinking about long term effects has changed my perspectives on a number of things. That is really trippy! I see myself still doing The Body series in 2100. Whoa!

When I did the, Pieces of My Mind, I was shooting from the hip. I was so happy to realize I was out of that twisted haze I forgot the most important part.

The productive phase. You know you have ~X years to RE. When you ponder during this time, not when you're living or working, but when you're thinking about when and what in the future and knowing you still have ~X years to go....it.....SUCKS.

Ah, now that's interesting. Since the consolidation it doesn't appear to bother me. During that three weeks it was the pits! It's now merely an opportunity to further define the future. Talk about adaptation, that's weird. Hummmmm.

Jeeze, I think I've used up my quota of space for the month.

Your Humble Servant,
Gracefully Savage

Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Berkshire Hathaway

Starting a Small Business
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement