UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Mcandret Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 76418  
Subject: Bad Link to Real Money Portfolios Date: 2/21/2000 3:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
When I select the
- Mortley Fool Real Money Retiree Portfolio within any message of the Retirement Investing Message Board I am taken to an article on Long Term Care.

Can someone tell me how to get to the Real Money Retiree Portfolios?

Thanks
Tom
Print the post Back To Top
Author: phooley Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19367 of 76418
Subject: Re: Bad Link to Real Money Portfolios Date: 2/21/2000 3:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
When you get to the page (with the LTC article), just look over to the right -- you'll see a heading for the Portfolio, with multiple links: Intro, etc.

Phooley

Author: Mcandret Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19397 of 76418
Subject: Re: Bad Link to Real Money Portfolios Date: 2/22/2000 2:30 PM
Ron,
I saw the set of links to the right, but thought the articles on Retirement Portfolios would be stored in the RP archives and just didn't try the other links.
I'm revisiting the 5-7 years of safe money issue.
Thanks for the help,
Tom

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement