UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 736319  
Subject: Bad night for Foolman Date: 10/5/2012 11:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
His Rangers lost :(.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: AOLFoolman100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647318 of 736319
Subject: Re: Bad night for Foolman Date: 10/6/2012 12:13 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
What an EPIC meltdown by the Rangers. They had the best record in the AL for a big chunk of the season. Was in first place since 2nd week of the season. Went into a tailspin last 1-2 weeks and lost their division on the very last day. Squeaked into the wildcard playoffs. One game do or die wildcard game against Orioles. Lost. There goes the season. EPIC MELTDOWN.

Author: decath Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647501 of 736319
Subject: Re: Bad night for Foolman Date: 10/7/2012 8:59 AM
Recommendations: 0
aol
EPIC MELTDOWN.

My words exactly! decath

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement