UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ramseesforever Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 35357  
Subject: Bailout Bonds Date: 9/29/2008 11:51 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Hi gang,

I heard a very interesting call this morning on C-Span's Washington Journal. The called said that instead of publicly financing the $700 billion bailout, why doesn't the Treasury issue bailout bonds. I kinda like the idea of this and wanted to float the idea with the community.

ramseesforever
Print the post Back To Top
Author: pauleckler Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 24666 of 35357
Subject: Re: Bailout Bonds Date: 9/29/2008 12:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
What is a bailout bond? How does this help?

Author: Wradical Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 24668 of 35357
Subject: Re: Bailout Bonds Date: 9/29/2008 12:52 PM
(Paul:)What is a bailout bond? How does this help?

Bill

Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 24681 of 35357
Subject: Re: Bailout Bonds Date: 9/30/2008 1:33 PM
I don't think they could sell $7B worth, but I'd love the late-night commericials ;-)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement