UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (33) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308576  
Subject: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/25/2012 9:10 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
I have never been a customer of Bank of America, and never wanted to be. But my oldest credit card, a FIA Card Services Visa, has now been purchased by Bank of America. This was my first credit card with a history going back 27 years. It has a $15k credit limit and a 5.15% variable rate.

According to the credit score simulator on Credit Karma (http://CreditKarma.com), my credit score would not change at all. That's due in part because I have another credit card with a 20 year history and two with an 11 year history. Also, I don't use this card a lot, paying all my cards off each month, so that my average monthly credit card debt to credit ration would rise from 6.4% to 7.7%. There would be no change to my credit utilization rate given the low utilization of this card.

The pro for closing this card is that I would not have to have anything to do with Bank of America, which I consider to be an institution that has such disregard for its deposit customers as to make me physically ill. I don't trust them to not try to chuck 27 years of favorable patronage to turn a quick buck on my back.

The con for closing this is that this has been my backup backup backup emergency card. As a contractor, I have had significant periods of time between work in the past that ate through my savings so that should the current contract end, my cushion would not be as firm as I would like it to have been. My worst case scenario is to have to live off credit and no other credit card currently comes within 6% of this rate.

Bottom line, there does not appear to be any significant risk to my credit score to close the card and not have to deal with Bank of America. But is that satisfaction worth giving up the potential of up to a $15,000 emergency line of credit at 5.15%?

Fuskie
Who is torn between making an emotional decision vs a practical decision, even though either choice would have no immediate effect on my current financial picture...
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: vkg Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305414 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/25/2012 9:15 PM
Recommendations: 0
It has a $15k credit limit and a 5.15% variable rate.

Will your opinion change if (or should I say when) the interest rate is increased?

Author: mmrmnhrm Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305415 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/25/2012 9:38 PM
I'd suggest just letting it ride for now, and waiting to see what BoA does with it. I was in a similar situation when BoA took over the cards of MBNA, with whom I had the first card I had ever opened while in undergrad. It was one of those "reel in the kids" sort of things, but by doing nothing with it except buying gas once a month, it let me build a history. When BoA took over, they didn't monkey around with any of the terms, so there was no harm in just letting it sit and become my backup when I moved on to more favorable card offers.

Author: Gingko100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305416 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/25/2012 9:55 PM
Heck - just close it and open another one. No one says you have to stick with a bank your whole life! Especially as you don't like them. I don't know why you'd fret so much.

Author: vkg Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305417 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/25/2012 10:03 PM
I don't know why you'd fret so much.

It is very difficult to get a 5.15% rate on a credit card.

Author: Gingko100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305419 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/25/2012 10:12 PM
Recommendations: 3
There's certainly no guarantee it will stay that way forever, or even very long.

Me, I think banks have people bamboozled into excessive loyalty to a particular card. I'm not immune. I like my Capital One card for its international travel perks and would be loath to switch.

But I really can't think of another industry of which one would say, "I hate this company. I don't want to do business with them. But I have to do so."

No. You don't. You just don't.

Author: AcmeFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305421 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/25/2012 11:06 PM
Recommendations: 1
Bottom line, there does not appear to be any significant risk to my credit score to close the card and not have to deal with Bank of America. But is that satisfaction worth giving up the potential of up to a $15,000 emergency line of credit at 5.15%?

Keep the card open, but don't charge anything to it. Eventually they will either close the account for inactivity or it will just fade out of your mix. Either way, there's really no harm as it will look nearly the same as if you close it now...but with the benefit of still being there in the interim.

Acme

Author: aj485 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305422 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/26/2012 12:31 AM
I have never been a customer of Bank of America

Sorry to correct your misunderstanding......You've been a Bank of America customer for a while now, whether you realized it or not.

But my oldest credit card, a FIA Card Services Visa, has now been purchased by Bank of America.

Actually, "FIA Card Services" has ALWAYS been a subsidiary of Bank of America. It didn't exist as "FIA Card Services" until after Bank of America purchased MBNA (1/1/05) and renamed the MBNA subidiary "FIA Card Services" (6/10/06). MBNA itself had acquired a lot of credit card portfolios, and Bank of America continued to purchase card portfolios after acquiring MBNA, so it's quite possible that your card started out as a card from another issuer. But at a minimum, ever since it's been serviced as "FIA Card Services," you've been a Bank of America customer. If you were an MBNA customer before that, you've been a Bank of America customer since 1/1/05.

Since Bank of America already owns FIA Card Services, they did not 'purchase' your card. It is more likely that they are just re-branding it. I had an MBNA affinity card that was recently reissued as a "Bank of America" card without the affinity affiliation.

AJ

Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305423 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/26/2012 1:33 AM
Will your opinion change if (or should I say when) the interest rate is increased?

That depends. If all rates go up in unison, it would still be cheap relative to the other cards.

Fuskie
Who does think he would be less likely to look at it as a final emergency backup plan, but he also hopes by then to have paid down his HELOC significantly and have more options...

Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305424 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/26/2012 1:34 AM
Heck - just close it and open another one.

Probably wouldn't replace it, would just go with the reduced total credit.

Fuskie
Who doesn't need nearly $100k in card credit...

Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305425 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/26/2012 1:38 AM

There is an element of pride here. I have been late only twice with a payment in 27 years, and not in the last 9 years. I would like to think that means something, but I know BoA won't see me as a loyal customer and strong credit risk, but as a revenue stream who is under performing.

Fuskie
Who is thinking as long as he is not contributing to bloated executive bonuses on the backs of tax payers, he will let it ride but won't hesitate to close it the minute they take him for granted...

Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305426 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/26/2012 1:39 AM
There's certainly no guarantee it will stay that way forever, or even very long.

It's been that low for years. It actually went down from 7.99% in the middle of the recession.

Fuskie
Who has no problem with how his old account owner showed appreciation for his business; he just doesn't trust his new account owner to share the same values...

Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305427 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/26/2012 1:42 AM
Eventually they will either close the account for inactivity or it will just fade out of your mix.

It is not inactive. Most of my cards have some kind of recurring or targeted charge on them. For this particular card, I pay my Dr's office co-pays which means it gets used a couple times a year, minimum.

Fuskie
Who never lets a card go more than 6 months without some activity and most no more than a month, always paying it off every month...

Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305428 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/26/2012 1:46 AM
You are probably right about that. It was never an affinity card, but whether it was MBNA or FIA, I never heard the name Bank of America in relation to the card, so I assume it was operated independently of BOA. The fact that they are folding FIA into BOA tells me that whatever rules governing the card and customer service that had been cannot be counted on continuing with the horrid reputation BOA has.

Fuskie
Who thinks they would be better if they worked to brand away from Bank of America rather than towards it...

Author: SeattlePioneer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305429 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/26/2012 4:09 AM
I would not do business with an organization I didn't trust.

"F" the credit card history, would be my attitude.

Seattle Pioneer

Author: shannoncreek One star, 50 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305430 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/26/2012 7:30 AM
Fuskie,

Somehow I have ended up with 4 BOA cards. Even my "Motley Fool" card is BOA.

I have only received excellent customer service in each instance that I have had to deal with them. I have had cards compromised and charges incurred and those situations have been cleared up with a phone call and no hassles. The staff at my local branch is friendly and helpful.

I suppose there is a basis for all of the bad PR they get, but I have not experienced it.

Shannoncreek

Author: aj485 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305432 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/26/2012 8:17 AM
Recommendations: 4
I never heard the name Bank of America in relation to the card, so I assume it was operated independently of BOA.

You would be incorrect in that assumption. In fact, here's a thread you partcipated in from 2008 where it talks about 'FIA Card Services' and 'BOA' being the same entity: http://boards.fool.com/fia-card-services-27274632.aspx?sort=... While you may have missed the connection about your card being a BOA card, this thread shows that FIA and BOA were synonomous.

The fact that they are folding FIA into BOA tells me that whatever rules governing the card and customer service that had been cannot be counted on continuing with the horrid reputation BOA has.

Again, "FIA Card Services" has always been part of BOA. Did anything else, other than changing the name of the issuer from "FIA" to "BOA", change? If not, why would you assume that the customer service will change? If you are going to be calling the same customer service number, you will be getting the same customer service reps that you would have gotten before. If you are sending your payment to the same place, the same people will be processing it.

Who thinks they would be better if they worked to brand away from Bank of America rather than towards it...

I'm sure that the fact that you have been receiving good customer service from BOA (or 'Bank of Satan' as you titled them in the thread title) doesn't sit well with you, since you so obviously want to hate everything about BOA. But it is a fact.

AJ

Author: AcmeFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305433 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/26/2012 9:22 AM
It is not inactive.

Thus the word "eventually" in my post. If you stop using it -- as I suggested -- then it will go inactive eventually.

As I said before... Rather than close the account, leave it open and let it go inactive. They may offer you something that makes it worthwhile or they might just cancel the card due to inactivity. One is equal to closing it now; the other is better. So this is a no-lose option.

Acme

Author: vkg Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305434 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/26/2012 10:32 AM
but he also hopes by then to have paid down his HELOC significantly and have more options...

A HELOC is an unreliable backup plan. Limits can be reduced at anytime. Many banks have been reducing there risk by unconditionally reducing the limits to the current balance.

Author: vkg Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305435 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/26/2012 10:34 AM
I would like to think that means something, but I know BoA won't see me as a loyal customer and strong credit risk, but as a revenue stream who is under performing.

Yep, as would any large bank.

Author: vkg Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305436 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/26/2012 10:38 AM
I suppose there is a basis for all of the bad PR they get, but I have not experienced it.

Overall, BofA has always given me good customer service. The other side is that many of the problems they created.

After their last fee change, they tried to bill me for delivery of checks when the accounts were already on paperless statements. It is necessary to keep close tabs on all accounts, but it seems especially them.

Author: PSUEngineer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305438 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/26/2012 11:03 AM
I'm sure that the fact that you have been receiving good customer service from BOA (or 'Bank of Satan' as you titled them in the thread title) doesn't sit well with you, since you so obviously want to hate everything about BOA. But it is a fact.

I guess this answers Fuskie's OP where he mentions an emotional decision vs a practical decision.

Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305444 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/26/2012 9:15 PM
If you are going to be calling the same customer service number, you will be getting the same customer service reps that you would have gotten before.

Well, it's not the same customer service number and not the same customer service people, I expect, nor the same customer service rules. Just because Toyota sells both Lexus and Scion cars doesn't mean that people buying one car deal with the same ones selling and supporting the other.

Fuskie
Who thinks while mergers or consolidations may benefit the business, they don't usually bring added value to the consumer...

Author: aj485 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305446 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/26/2012 10:21 PM
Well, it's not the same customer service number and not the same customer service people, I expect, nor the same customer service rules. Just because Toyota sells both Lexus and Scion cars doesn't mean that people buying one car deal with the same ones selling and supporting the other.

In the same vein, by moving from the 'FIA' card to the 'BOA' card, you could be moving from the Scion service to the Lexus service, couldn't you?

Who thinks while mergers or consolidations may benefit the business, they don't usually bring added value to the consumer...

Again, this appears a 'rebranding', not a 'merger' or 'consolidation'. The 'merger' or 'consolidation' took place several years ago, when BOA purchased MBNA.

BOA seems to be exiting a significant part of their card portfolio, which would indicate that the customers it is keeping are customers that they have cherry-picked, making it more likely that you will move up in service level, rather than down: http://www.startribune.com/business/136024838.html

Minneapolis-based U.S. Bank said Wednesday that the portfolio being acquired by its Elan Financial Services unit includes small business and consumer cards from 28 banks, credit unions and other financial institutions, including Edward Jones, a financial services firm. It's one of the largest credit card acquisitions Elan has made in its four decades.
Elan plays a behind-the-scenes role supporting and marketing credit cards issued by other institutions. It will own the credit card assets of the new portfolio, it said, but continue branding and marketing the cards under the names of the 28 other banks.

That's a business that Charlotte, N.C.-based Bank of America, looking to raise money, wants out of. Its card-issuing arm, FIA Card Services, plans to exit the agent bank credit card business by the end of 2012, although it will continue to issue other sorts of cards.

AJ

Author: vkg Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305459 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/27/2012 8:38 PM
But I really can't think of another industry of which one would say, "I hate this company. I don't want to do business with them. But I have to do so."

It is more "But it is to my advantage to do so."

Author: Gingko100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305464 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/28/2012 1:38 AM
No. Because then - by definition alone - you would want to do business with them.

If you don't want to do business with them, then don't. Or say that they have advantages and you want to work with them for those advantages, and then do. But if you say you don't and then you do...then you really do, you just don't want to admit so to yourself or others.

Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305465 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/28/2012 1:48 AM
BOA seems to be exiting a significant part of their card portfolio, which would indicate that the customers it is keeping are customers that they have cherry-picked, making it more likely that you will move up in service level, rather than down

I hope you're right, AJ, but when a company works so hard to destroy it's reputation, it's hard to believe they could do anything that is customer-focused.

Fuskie
Who thinks if Lexus had the kind of consumer unfriendly history that BoA has, Toyota would have dumped the brand years ago...

Author: aj485 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305466 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/28/2012 8:23 AM
Recommendations: 7
I hope you're right, AJ, but when a company works so hard to destroy it's reputation, it's hard to believe they could do anything that is customer-focused.

What 'reputation destroying', specifically, are you talking about? The debit card fee? Which other banks (Chase, Wells Fargo and Regions, among others http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/30/business/banks-to-make-cus...) were already charging, but just not telling anyone about? And which BOA backed off when they heard from their consumer base that they didn't like it? And which caused other banks to back off from it, too? Seems to me like they ended up helping the consumer in the long run.

They realized they made a mistake. Thay fixed it. Since you keep bringing Toyota into this discussion, how is that any different than the 15 million plus Toyota vehicles that have been recalled in the past 3 years? Yet, you still drive your Prius (aka Fuskiemobile), right? Still love the MPG you get from it? Been a great car, right?

Look - you liked the service you were getting from your card when you didn't know it was a BOA card. If you have had a good real-life experience, why would you give more credence to media stories than to your real-life experience?

If you hate BOA so much that you don't want to do business with them, then why didn't you cancel the card the minute you found out it was a BOA card? (Never mind that you really had enough information to know about at least 4 years ago, but managed to ignore the information at that point.) If you are so conflicted about your real-life experience vs. what you've seen/read/heard about, maybe it's time to re-examine what information you are basing your feelings on.

AJ

Author: vkg Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305467 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/28/2012 10:06 AM
What 'reputation destroying', specifically, are you talking about? The debit card fee?

BofA "promises" that debit cards have the same protections as credit cards. A number of Albertson stores were hit with skimmers. It was extentively covered in local news. BofA was refusing to cover debit card losses because a pin was used, and therefore, the customer must have authorized the transactions. Their position was reversed only after it heavy covered in local news.

Their were software issues with their latest fee changes. I started to be billed for returned checks, when I had switched to paperless statements. CS admitted it was a common problem. CS reversed the first fee, but didn't know if they could fix the problem.

Author: legalwordwarrior Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305469 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/28/2012 2:10 PM

Cable tv? We live in an area where Suddenlink has a stranglehold on cable. If you want cable instead of satellite, you purchase Suddenlink.

LWW

Author: aj485 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305477 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/29/2012 7:40 AM
Recommendations: 4
Well, I was hoping to hear from Fuskie about the issue(s) he was referencing when he said BOA 'worked so hard to destroy their reputation', but I don't really see either of the issues that you brought up as 'working to destroy' their repuation, either.

BofA "promises" that debit cards have the same protections as credit cards. A number of Albertson stores were hit with skimmers. It was extentively covered in local news. BofA was refusing to cover debit card losses because a pin was used, and therefore, the customer must have authorized the transactions. Their position was reversed only after it heavy covered in local news.

I have lost count of the number of times that people have been warned on this forum that debit cards having 'the same protections' as credit cards is only at the choice of the bank, and not by the protection of law that credit cards get. Just expected behavior from every bank, IMO.

Their were software issues with their latest fee changes. I started to be billed for returned checks, when I had switched to paperless statements. CS admitted it was a common problem. CS reversed the first fee, but didn't know if they could fix the problem.

Have the issues been fixed? Implementation errors with software changes aren't unexpected. If they haven't fixed them by the time the 2nd statement hits, and the CSR can't give you a timeframe and/or refuses to refund the charge, that would start to be an issue. But as long as they fixed the charge the first time, and are working to put in a fix, and continue to refund the charges until the fix is implemented, this falls into the category of 'they made a mistake and are working to fix it' rather than the category of 'working to destroy their reputation.' Sure, it's annoying, but, again, not unexpected.

AJ

Author: vkg Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305478 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 6/29/2012 10:50 AM
But as long as they fixed the charge the first time, and are working to put in a fix, and continue to refund the charges until the fix is implemented, this falls into the category of 'they made a mistake and are working to fix it' rather than the category of 'working to destroy their reputation.' Sure, it's annoying, but, again, not unexpected.

It is just the most recent "mistake". The continual game of changing fees is getting old. Constant monitoring is required, because of "mistakes". I am tired of the repeated mistakes, and am in the process of changing banks.

I have lost count of the number of times that people have been warned on this forum that debit cards having 'the same protections' as credit cards is only at the choice of the bank, and not by the protection of law that credit cards get. Just expected behavior from every bank, IMO.

We know, but the general population doesn't. BofA was the only bank that was specifically named as refusing to cover fraudulent debit card losses. Whether or not they were isn't the issue, they were the one specifically named.

Author: llamalluv Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305494 of 308576
Subject: Re: Bank of Satan Dilema Date: 7/2/2012 2:59 PM
which I consider to be an institution that has such disregard for its deposit customers as to make me physically ill.

They also have very little regard for their non-deposit customers, FYI.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (33) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement