Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: fun2bretired Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 17153  
Subject: Barack Should be rewarded with Patience Date: 9/10/2012 5:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Are we better of than we were 2008? I like to think so. Can we make an argument for Obama second term?

Commentary: Barack Obama Should Be Rewarded with Patience

http://voices.yahoo.com/commentary-barack-obama-rewarded-pat...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: EllieLight One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17104 of 17153
Subject: Re: Barack Should be rewarded with Patience Date: 9/10/2012 6:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
That was wonderfully stated.

President Obama inherited an absolutely horrible economic mess created by his predecessor. Nobody could have handled it any better than the President did, just like President Clinton said last week. President Obama has this economy moving in the right direction. He is willing to work across the aisle, regardless of political party, to do what is best for this country. He is a great leader and a great President, and he deserves another term to finish the job he started.

Author: JavaRunner Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17105 of 17153
Subject: Re: Barack Should be rewarded with Patience Date: 9/10/2012 7:49 PM
Recommendations: 3
Ironically Mitt Romney just might agree. Here is what he said in a recent CNBC interview

"And we ought to give, whichever president is going to be elected, at least six months or a year to get those policies in place."

When President Obama took office, the nation was losing more than 750,000 jobs a month. Since January 2010, the economy has created 4.3 million private sector jobs.

Yes, the president inherited a mess, and the GOP House has done nothing to improve the situation, even willing to take the country down the economic tubes so they can beat Obama. Shame.

Charlie

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement