UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 726084  
Subject: Be Careful arrete Date: 10/9/2012 8:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
http://moonbattery.com/?p=18890&utm_source=twitterfeed&a...

If you put a Romney sticker on your car and it is subsequently vandalized by the lower grade of human that is attracted to the Democrat Party, you can’t say you weren’t warned. Twitchy reports:

As Twitchy has reported, unhinged supporters of President Barack Obama are stealing, defacing, and urinating on pro-Mitt Romney yard signs and bumper stickers.

A favorite tactic is to ruin the finish of cars with Romney stickers by scratching them with keys:

<tweets from Obamunists telling people to key cars with Romney stickers>
Print the post Back To Top
Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647951 of 726084
Subject: Re: Be Careful arrete Date: 10/9/2012 8:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
little nimrod....

I just sneer at O stickers and yard signs as if he they are poor sick folks.

LD

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647953 of 726084
Subject: Re: Be Careful arrete Date: 10/9/2012 8:22 PM
little nimrod....

I just sneer at O stickers and yard signs as if he they are poor sick folks.

LD
----------------------------------------
I usually think of them as people who don't know much about economics and are over-emotional.

Author: decath Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648045 of 726084
Subject: Re: Be Careful arrete Date: 10/10/2012 10:56 AM
Can you feel the love and tolerance?

decath

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement