No. of Recommendations: 7
Bears, I noticed something odd about your post. The ONLY numbers you included are for Obama and for the British Royal Family. WTF? Why would you even compare these two? You understand that they don't actually govern over there?

"If I remember correctly, Bush just went home to the ranch in Texas to cut wood with a chain saw. His staff often joined him for meetings"

He used Air Force One like a personal taxi service. He took it when went he went on vacation, and he took more vacation than any President in history. What did that cost? I wonder why that doesn't bother you?

"Bush one went to his home in Maine. His staff also joined him for meetings"

What did that cost?

"Reagan went to his ranch in California His staff also joined him for meetings"

What did that cost?

"Bill Clinton didnt go nowhere .... he only took 28 days off over his 8 Years."

I'm guessing that didn't cost much. How much?

"Carter went to Ga"

How much?

"Ford? Nobody cared where Ford was"

You do, if it cost as much as Obama's 'luxury', right? How much?

"Guess they were not quite as regal as Obama with is 4 star vacations for both himself and then for the kids. (It's good to be a tax payer)"

Actually, you have no earthly idea, since you have no idea how much any of these cost.

"President Obama and his family act like royalty and costs taxpayers $1.4 billion a year."

Link?

"The British royal family cost less than $60 million a year."

Don't care. Has nothing to do with us, and they do not govern their country. Makes no sense to compare them.

Blah, blah, blah. Make a rela comparison, otherwise your numbers are meaningless.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement