Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: dlbuffy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3284  
Subject: Beer updates... Date: 8/24/2012 4:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
...let's see, this place needs some posting.

Boulevard Imperial Pilsner, picked this up recently and cold it was very much a pilsner with some kind of twist. Let it warm a bit and some really bit brett notes start to come out. Not saying it's supposed to have brett in it (lable doesn't say) but yeah. Overall interesting, but out on the fringes of craft beers

Schmaltz Coney Island Oak Aged Human Blockhead, got one as a just see if ok. I was only three sips in and calling more stores to find more. The oak on this is as perfect as I have ever tasted. This went right to the top of my list of favorite beers. Amazing, smooth, drinkable and so well put together.

Lips of Faith Super IPA collaboration, is one good IPA. Hoppy beers are fun, interesting, and I try them often. It's just not my favorite style overall. (Well, more so than bud/coors lagers) Anyway, this is a solid beer with the right amount of bitters and lots of hop flavors. It's big and it's tasty.

(Most of these should still exist somewhere as they came out recently, the Lips of Faith might be harder since the hop heads went after it.)
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Foolanthropy 2014!
By working with young, first-time moms, Nurse-Family Partnership is able to truly change lives – for generations to come.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Dividend Growth Investing

Good Time for Dividend Champions?
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement