Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: Delmarvalous Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 211  
Subject: Re: Upbeat News reports Date: 11/5/2001 10:20 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Ben:

Good to see a post on this board. Yes, the news about orders is upbeat
and timely too. Though I have held this stock in the past, have been away from it for over a year. Just bought in last Monday and got lucky with last week's rise.

The order influx may not necessarily be the harbinger of a Semiconductor Spring, and may be due only to seasonal fluctuations. I've heard that the picture on this may not clear up for a few more weeks yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

They are about to introduce their latest version of the ball bonder. This is the machine that is the cash cow of the company and has to sell well or our investment is for naught. I understand that it's a damn fine machine (better and more expensive than competition) and should do well in the marketplace.

Looking further to more upbeat news from KLIC.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Berkshire Hathaway

Starting a Small Business
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement