UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (39) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: shortcd Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308881  
Subject: Re: in debt and over limit - help! Date: 7/16/2001 2:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
benevolent,

thanks for the response. he and I both know that he is not a great business man, but he is really trying to work on it. He started the business for the love of the work, having no schooling on business etc. So we are learning as we go, and it is starting to get better. He just needs to work at it. I try to keep track of the finances and business-type things, but he needs to help me out better by keeping reciepts, recording in the check book register, thinking before buying, etc. It is jsut hard for me to keep up on everything while working elsewhere.

About working for him...actually, I would never quit what I am going to school for just to help him, but now while I am in school it works really well for me to help him when we have time. Mostly because things seem to go much better when I am there, somehow I motivate him and his employees to work harder. They tend to slack off and he tends to be more lenient when I'm not there. I think he tries to be friends with his employess, and doesn't know how to be strict with them.

Thanks again..
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (39) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

TMF Credit Center
The Motley Fool Credit Center arms you with real tools and simple messages, that will help you in every credit situation.
Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

Russia Collapsing Again?
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement