UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1977463  
Subject: Bengahazi questions... Date: 2/10/2013 7:00 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
Why did General Dempsey know of the growing Al Qaeda threat in Libya while Clinton did not?

Why did General Dempsey and Panetta know it was a terrorist attack on 9/11, but both Obama and Clinton did not?

When Graham asked who was in charge, Panetta after initial confusion said "we all were". Isn't the president in charge?

Why wasn't the president actively involved with his advisors knowing a U.S. Ambassador's life was in jeopardy.

Inquiring minds and those who care would like answers to the above questions.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1858894 of 1977463
Subject: Re: Bengahazi questions... Date: 2/10/2013 11:37 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Didn't think libs could be able to answer these questions without making Obama look bad, which only says to me libs have no desire for the truth to come out at the expense of their leader!

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1859115 of 1977463
Subject: Re: Bengahazi questions... Date: 2/11/2013 6:35 PM
Recommendations: 3
hmmmm I see the libs are silent about these questions. Confirmation for me that the libs are NOT interested in the truth. Hypocrites.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement