UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1961015  
Subject: Benghazi Date: 10/2/2012 8:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 23
How Critics of Obama's Libya Response Profoundly Misunderstand Intelligence

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/10/how-crit...

That's not all they profoundly misunderstand.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: eatenbybears Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820325 of 1961015
Subject: Re: Benghazi Date: 10/2/2012 9:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Sounds like a Xcuse to me

Author: Icemann11 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820360 of 1961015
Subject: Re: Benghazi Date: 10/2/2012 11:31 PM
Recommendations: 0
I agree with bears here, I think. It does sound like excuses.

I still think that the State Department/WH dropped the ball on this and should have erred on the side of caution.

Icemann

Author: Umm Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820361 of 1961015
Subject: Re: Benghazi Date: 10/2/2012 11:41 PM
Recommendations: 4
"How Critics of Obama's Libya Response Profoundly Misunderstand Intelligence"

Of course they do.

IWhat is lost in all of this is that the CIA was operating out of that compound. Which as it turns out wasn't really as much of a secret from the locals as we thought it was(it is hard for Americans to blend in there). It is quite likely that is the reason it was attacked.

Being that it was a CIA post there is all the more reason for the administration to deflect about the attack.

Of course the Republicans are used to cheering on people so release info about the activity of CIA agents. It doesn't occur to them that others might be more reluctant.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement