UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1960681  
Subject: Best Election Promotion Date: 10/3/2012 2:46 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Now a smart person would register with Obama and their spouse with Romney to double their odds. Of course we could just register with Gary Johnson or Virgil Goode since neither is winning.

JetBlue Airways' new "Election Protection" promotion allows voters the chance to win a free round-trip ticket to one of the airline's 21 international destinations if the election doesn't go their way. Contestants first must preregister at jetblue.com/electionprotection. After the Nov. 6 results are in, the airline will give away 1,006 roundtrip certificates — that's 2012 seats — to participants whose candidate lost.

http://www.businessinsider.com/your-guy-lose-the-election-je...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820622 of 1960681
Subject: Re: Best Election Promotion Date: 10/3/2012 2:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Now a smart person would register with Obama and their spouse with Romney to double their odds.

If they want to double their odds, they should both register for Romney.

Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820647 of 1960681
Subject: Re: Best Election Promotion Date: 10/3/2012 3:49 PM
The catch is that you have to fly JetBlue.

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820661 of 1960681
Subject: Re: Best Election Promotion Date: 10/3/2012 4:29 PM
The catch is that you have to fly JetBlue.

What's wrong with Jetblue? OK, a few of their pilots have gone nuts...but I've never had a problem with them. And having Directv just makes it more enjoyable.

Better than American Airlines, where the seats come lose.

Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820704 of 1960681
Subject: Re: Best Election Promotion Date: 10/3/2012 6:05 PM
American doesn't exactly set a high bar. I really feel bad for people that have to fly all the time. The entire industry seems devoted to increasing customer irritation.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement