No. of Recommendations: 1
After I read a recommendation from TMF, I want a quick look at the company's financials. What is the best online source? Quick,convenient, free?
Many thanks.
Old
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I second Paul's suggestion to use the sec.gov website. When you pull up a company's financial statements at sec.gov you'll get a date-ordered list of everything the company has filed with the SEC, and you can then filter your searches with keywords like 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, or whatever you like.

Mike
I should also mention that I've gotten a lot of help from checking Seeking Alpha's press releases and conference call transcripts. They typically have them for the last several quarters. Example:

http://seekingalpha.com/symbol/SKX/earnings

Bear
One of the most important skills a job-seeker can learn during a job-search is research skills. The quality of your research skills may make or break your job search. So, make the commitment to improve your research skills. You’ll find that that research skills will not only help you in searching for a new job, but will come in handy in many other situations in the future.

Information is a critical commodity in job-hunting; the more you know and the easier it is for you to find information, the better your chances of success. Employers value job-seekers who know key information about the company because that knowledge demonstrates your interest and enthusiasm for the company and for the job.
Advertisement