UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Levka98 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3734  
Subject: Bethanny Getting Married? Date: 7/14/2010 5:37 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
This show is a pleasure to watch without the drama of the housewives shows. It is wonderful to see two people so much in love getting married. The wedding was beautiful. Two of the housewifes from New York were invited, and Hoda from Channel 10 was there also. Bethanny is funny and witty. I look forward to the birth of her child on the show. The love and support from her husband and his family is a joy to watch.

Regards,

Levka
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Levka98 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3695 of 3734
Subject: Re: Bethanny Getting Married? Date: 7/16/2010 3:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
The name is spelled Bethenny. Thought I saw it spelled with an "a" in my newspaper.

Regards,

Levka.

Author: MsUnderstanding Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3696 of 3734
Subject: Re: Bethanny Getting Married? Date: 7/25/2010 1:09 PM
I am happy for Bethenny. I am bored with the show already. I don't like a lot of self-promotion which is what the show is about. There is a Kathy Griffin quality to Bethenny's wit and delivery but it's not enough to make me watch her show regularly.

Drama is what people watch the housewives for and without drama people will tend to get bored. I still don't get why any of them want to do the show when they are already "rich" or at least well to do.

Author: Levka98 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3698 of 3734
Subject: Re: Bethanny Getting Married? Date: 7/27/2010 8:52 PM
Drama is what people watch the housewives for and without drama people will tend to get bored. I still don't get why any of them want to do the show when they are already "rich" or at least well to do.

It has to be the fame and glory of seeing their mugs on tv.

I'm tired of whining rich beyotches. Don't like the drama over mundane issues. It's like children sticking out their tongues at each other. Could be my age. I want more sunshine in my life.

I do enjoy seeing Bethenny happyily married. Watching her show brings a smile to my face, and I'm happy she's reaping the rewards of her labor.

Regards,

Levka.

Author: sashamore Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3700 of 3734
Subject: Re: Bethanny Getting Married? Date: 7/29/2010 2:17 PM
Recommendations: 1
i couldnt agree more!!

sasha

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement