Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: DavidRichard Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 24  
Subject: bgls Date: 1/14/1998 9:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I got BGLS almost as it went public. they make great bagels. every time they came out with bad news, the stock seemed to take a nose dive a day or two before. is this typical? should that be a sign to get out?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: samjirsa One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20 of 24
Subject: Re: bgls Date: 1/16/1998 11:19 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
David:
I still own this stock too! I made several mistakes with this stock and learned much needed lessons.
I am not an expert by any stretch of the imagination.
Through buying-holding-selling one can learn great lessons that can not be easily taught.
Also, I do read books about different approaches to the stock market. One book that I did like alot was "Using Technical Analysis" by Clifford Pistolese.
Good luck; and continue posting your opinion for the future of this company. Especially, if you like eating their bagels!
Thanks,
Sam Jirsa

Author: davidrichard Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21 of 24
Subject: Re: bgls Date: 1/21/1998 11:11 PM
Sam,
Yep, deffinatly learned alot with this stock.
I read a couple of books on tech analysis but,
when i try to trade it, i always get into losing trades early and give up.
my favorite investing book is still One up on wall Street by Peter Lynch. I am reading the Fools first book now, it seems pretty good so far.
David

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement