No. of Recommendations: 1
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/glasgow_and_west...

A man caught trying to have sex with his bicycle has been sentenced to three years on probation.

Robert Stewart, 51, admitted a sexually aggravated breach of the peace by conducting himself in a disorderly manner and simulating sex.

</snip>

intercst
Print the post Back To Top
Other living things I can understand, but who is harmed by someone trying to have sex with his bicycle in his own room?

Whether something is totally bizarre is a separate issue from whether it should be criminal behavior.

No. of Recommendations: 0
Other living things I can understand, but who is harmed by someone trying to have sex with his bicycle in his own room?

Clearly the sex toy industry is being harmed by this miscreant's insistence of using a bicycle cross-purpose! Remember! There's a tool for every job and a job for every tool!

Basic safety!
A man caught trying to have sex with his bicycle has been sentenced to three years on probation.

Robert Stewart, 51, admitted a sexually aggravated breach of the peace by conducting himself in a disorderly manner and simulating sex.

</snip> intercst

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm curious how that would work? I mean it's not as obvious as an old plastic mustard colored naugahyde couch....<grin!>

Art
One hopes they will not be knitting sweaters from the cycles.

Howie52
"Other living things I can understand, but who is harmed by someone trying to have sex with his bicycle in his own room?

Clearly the sex toy industry is being harmed by this miscreant's insistence of using a bicycle cross-purpose! Remember! There's a tool for every job and a job for every tool!

Basic safety! "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Raises the question of whether the individual would have been
arraigned on charges if he had used a unicycle or a tricycle.

Howie52
Seems as though a bicycle built for two would have been approaching
mob rule.

Or role?
"Robert Stewart, 51, admitted a sexually aggravated breach of the peace by conducting himself in a disorderly manner and simulating sex.

</snip> intercst
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm curious how that would work? I mean it's not as obvious as an old plastic mustard colored naugahyde couch....<grin!>

Art "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

One would guess there would be issues about getting it in gear.
And seat time could also be at issue.

Howie52

Plastic-mustard colored?
Was that before or ...
Nevermind.
Howie52

Plastic-mustard colored?
Was that before or ...
Nevermind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age 15, which would make it 40 years ago. What can I say? I was fifteen! I thought it might feel "real." In case you were wondering, "between the cushions." It was more trouble than it was worth, not to mention it was in the living room.

Art
No. of Recommendations: 5
So does this make the guy a pedal-file?
>>I'm curious how that would work? I mean it's not as obvious as an old plastic mustard colored naugahyde couch....<grin!> <<

When they killed that nauga to make the couch, it made me very sad.

Advertisement