UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 137081  
Subject: Biden admits: wants to raise $1 trillion in tax Date: 10/4/2012 5:46 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
The wheels are seriously coming off for Obama in just a 36 hour span:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeedpolitics/biden-obama-and-bid...

On top of the trillions of dollars in spending that we have already cut, we’re going to ask the wealthy to pay more. My heartbreaks, come on man. You know the phrase they always use? Obama and Biden want to raise taxes by a trillion dollars. Guess what? Yes we do in one regard. We want to let that trillion dollar tax cut expire so the middle class doesn’t have to bare the burden of all that money going to the super wealthy. That’s not a tax raise that’s called fairness where I come from.

It's called "Stupid" where every one else comes from.

Biden is the gift that keeps on giving. How many times will Ryan hammer him with this next week? And now Mitt can as well.

The left's false bravado chickens are starting to come home to roost (Get it?) :)
Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement