UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 744743  
Subject: Biden is a mental case himself Date: 1/26/2013 8:57 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 6
"Vice President Biden says a mental health check on gun sales may have averted the 2007 mass shooting on Virginia Tech‘s campus."

Yes, but Obama's own rules prevent doctors from squealing to the authorities. THe HIPPA act requires that the patient give consent. Unless there is IMMINENT danger, the doctor is in jeopardy of being sued.....

Biden should know that.

He should also know that some folks will avoid seeking treatment if they know their doc will squeal.

------

"The vice president reported the panel had reached “pretty broad consensus” over what criteria they proposed should deny a sale, including “mental capacity.”"

Except he doesn't have a clue as to how to measure 'mental capacity', does he?

-------

"In April 2007 student Seung-Hui Cho killed 32 at the Blacksburg, Va., campus using two handguns. Cho had purchased the weapons legally, but subsequent investigations following the deaths found Cho had a well-documented history of mental health issues. "

true, but at one point do you pull his right to self defense? or owning a gun? WHO decides?

------

"Biden also said convicted felons and those found guilty of domestic abuse should be denied the ability to own firearms."

Wow, is he really that much of an idiot? Convicted felons CANNOT own guns today. Nor 'possess' them. It's a felony. Doesn't seem to stop them, and why doesn't he have a clue about existing law.

Second, half the 'domestic abuse' complaints turn out to be from vindictive spouses. Oh, he 'yelled at me' or threatened to cut off my credit card, or whatever. Or 'he/she 'hit' me!...

SO we are going to yank the gun collections of anyone where the wife wants to get even? For a misdemeanor? Really? For non-violent 'domestic abuse'? Half the charges are filed only when 'child custody' issues come up in break ups or divorces.

Biden is a true idiot.....

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/01/biden-mental-he...

t.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 668355 of 744743
Subject: Re: Biden is a mental case himself Date: 1/26/2013 9:57 AM
Recommendations: 2
Biden is a mental case himself
===============================

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTO4NPF9pirvLww6wz-R...

Author: bighairymike Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 668367 of 744743
Subject: Re: Biden is a mental case himself Date: 1/26/2013 12:00 PM
Recommendations: 1
>>"The vice president reported the panel had reached “pretty broad consensus” over what criteria they proposed should deny a sale, including “mental capacity.”"

Except he doesn't have a clue as to how to measure 'mental capacity', does he? - tele<<

------------------------------

Criteria? All sane people know that guns are icky, therefore professing a desire to own one is evidence of diminished mental capacity right there.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement