UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (38) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: dumaflotchie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 74295  
Subject: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/11/2012 9:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
What a Joke......the Joker!

laughing in bizarre manner, petulant.......weird!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: XMFBreakerTinker Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64280 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/11/2012 10:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
It will be interesting to see what the public thinks about Biden. His laughing and interrupting is annoying and frankly, immature. What he is trying to do is infer that "there goes Romney/Ryan again, lying" and there goes that "ignorant mental midget logic", yet Biden's incessant laughter at it is frankly annoying and juvenile.

But as is usual, the public at large's reaction may differ from my impression.

All in all, I don't see how this debate does anything other than show that Ryan is reasonable and rational, and because of this, that he will not be "Palined" and given this, I don't see how this moves the election one iota other than to give more confidence to those who still may have doubts about Romney and Ryan but who otherwise don't want to vote for Obama.

I cannot see how this scares anyone to vote for Obama if they were undecided on it. Perhaps if they agree on the issues, which if they did, they wouldn't still be undecided.

Tinker

Author: rjf53 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64281 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/11/2012 10:34 PM
LOL, Smokin Joe CRUSHED him!

The one hope is that the public might view it as a case of child abuse.

EOM,

B

Author: tamhas Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64282 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/11/2012 10:35 PM
Recommendations: 0
Not petulant, passionate.

Author: XMFBreakerTinker Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64283 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/11/2012 10:40 PM
Okay......

Say it loud enough.....

Author: tamhas Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64285 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/11/2012 10:44 PM
Whereas, I thought Biden had an effective smile and laugh while Ryan came across as smug and condescending.

Author: rjf53 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64286 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/11/2012 10:48 PM
Recommendations: 2
Okay......

Say it loud enough.....

I guess it does bear repeating.

LOL, Smokin Joe CRUSHED him! :<)

B

Author: dumaflotchie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64287 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/11/2012 10:49 PM
Biden was so petulant and disrespectful (both CNN and Fox are saying it also) that it is indicative of the arrogance of Obama's administration.

More importantly, it is indicative of why Obama has to go......there is no chance of bipartisanship with Obama.

With Romney/Ryan there is every chance!

Author: rjf53 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64289 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/11/2012 10:54 PM
Biden was so petulant and disrespectful

You're forgetting to add as he shredded him with facts and the truth.

Facts matter,

B

Author: dumaflotchie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64290 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/11/2012 10:56 PM
You're forgetting to add as he shredded him with facts

Hardly.......all I heard was petulance.

Author: tamhas Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64292 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/11/2012 11:07 PM
Ah yes, Romney has demonstrated bipartisanship when he no choice and Ryan ... oh just a model of bipartisanship! NOT!

Author: tamhas Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64295 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/11/2012 11:12 PM
You also didn't hear any specifics, despite frequent requests for them. You know, with people so covert or wishy washy, I can't imagine why you aren't terrified of what he might actually do, especially since his positions change weekly to suit the audience. What makes you think he will have you in mind when he actually gets to do anything?

Author: rjf53 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64296 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/12/2012 4:54 AM
Hardly.......all I heard was petulance.

Prone to happen when instead of listening one sits there mumbling "There's no chance of bipartisanship with Obama,"There's no chance of bipartisanship with Obama,"There's no chance of bipartisanship with Obama,"There's no chance of bipartisanship with Obama,"There's no chance of bipartisanship with Obama,"There's no chance of bipartisanship with Obama,"There's no chance of bipartisanship with Obama,"There's no chance of bipartisanship with Obama,"There's no chance of bipartisanship with Obama,"There's no chance of bipartisanship with Obama...

B

Author: dumaflotchie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64303 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/12/2012 11:35 AM
There's no chance of bipartisanship with Obama,"There's no chance of bipartisanship with Obama,"There's no chance of bipartisanship with Obama,"There's no chance of bipartisanship with Obama,"There's no chance of bipartisanship with Obama,"There's no chance of bipartisanship with Obama,"There's no chance of bipartisanship with Obama,"There's no chance of bipartisanship with Obama,"There's no chance of bipartisanship with Obama,"There's no chance of bipartisanship with Obama...

I agree with you....there is NO chance of bipartisanship with Obama.

One only has to witness the Joker last night in the debate snickering, grunting, interrupting, blaming, lieing........to witness the reasons for the disaster the last 4 years and why it would only get worse.

Biden is petulant and a disaster!

Loved the part where he threw intelligence under the bus on Benghazi........he clearly lied.

Dump these liberal extremist misfits.

The Joker shouldn't be vice president.

Author: rjf53 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64323 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/12/2012 2:50 PM
Recommendations: 7
Duma

I don't know how many times I've listened to you and Mr Tinker carry on about instead of discussing the subject people "attack the messenger". Today however it seems this is all you've got.

What's up with that?

B

Author: dumaflotchie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64325 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/12/2012 3:15 PM
What's up with that?

Don't know what you are referring to but if you are referring to the Joker (Biden), you can't tell me that you would be proud of him representing your country.

His accusations were baseless and his behavior petulant.

There is no justification for his sad behavior.

Author: tamhas Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64326 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/12/2012 3:23 PM
Interesting, if his behavior was so bad that the CBS poll of uncommitted voters gave him the debate 50 to 31.

Author: dumaflotchie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64327 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/12/2012 4:01 PM
Interesting that as Tinker has said, you are simply just trying to influence peddle.

Why didn't you mention that CNN undecided poll that gave it to Ryan?????

Why did you also not mention that it is rare indeed to even match the VP in these debates????

The fact that Ryan won the debate is a rare event as far as incumbent VP's are concerned.

Even so, Biden (the "Joker".....seriously look at their pictures.....one of the same) is petulant!

http://www.local10.com/news/politics/Debate-watchers-split-i...

Why do intentially try to mislead??? Is this just another liberal personality trait?

Author: tamhas Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64328 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/12/2012 4:11 PM
Why didn't you mention that CNN undecided poll that gave it to Ryan?????

I thought you already had ... but, actually, it was within margin of error, so it is more accurate to say it was tied.

Besides, I wasn't trying to say who won or lost, but rather was just throwing a little cold water on your overheated rhetoric.

Author: rjf53 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64333 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/12/2012 5:46 PM
you can't tell me that you would be proud of him representing your country.

Don't know if "would" fits but am certainly does. :<)

B

Author: dumaflotchie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64334 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/12/2012 6:56 PM
you can't tell me that you would be proud of him representing your country.

Don't know if "would" fits but am certainly does. :<)

Obviously then, you like the brawling substance-less shouting kind of discourse.

But I wonder if you could help me out on exactly what Biden said regarding:

1) how they plan to increase jobs specifically?

2) how they plan to meaningfully reduce the deficit specifically?

Author: dumaflotchie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64335 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/12/2012 7:20 PM
Why then didn't you mention the CNBC poll that AlSO show that Ryan won the debate:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49327648

Two polls (CNN and CNBC) both extreme liberal media sites both saying Ryan won.

......and you say you are not manipulative......."Malarky"!

Author: rjf53 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64336 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/12/2012 7:38 PM
how they plan to increase jobs specifically?

Here is a better question. How is it that Republican right wingers are always saying government doesn't create jobs and then turn around and ask a question like yours, blame Obama for all the jobs lost and believe Mitt when he says he'll create 12 million jobs because he has a pretty smile?

how they plan to meaningfully reduce the deficit specifically?

Asked and answered, but because I'm a nice guy I'll remind you that just like Mitt he makes lofty promises about cutting spending and growing the economy which simply can't be proved.

Unlike Mitt he is promising to raise taxes on the wealthy, has no plans to throw a trillion or so more at the military or throw hundreds of millions of additional tax cut at Billionaires.

You can equate it to a drop in the bucket if you like, but his plans still dwarf Mitt's magical painless elixir remedy that I sure Mitt would claim could also cure the common cold if he thought it would get him an additional vote or two.

B

Author: dumaflotchie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64337 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/12/2012 8:06 PM
Here is a better question

So in other words......Obama has no plan for jobs and debt reduction.

Does he have any plans other than the destruction of our country?

Answer the questions B.........where did the Joker provide us with substantive information and what Obama will do for jobs, economic growth, debt reduction.

Tell me and show me exactly what he said.

I saw smiles, heard grunts, interruptions, etc......but tell us what he said and where he said answers to these substantive questions.

Author: tamhas Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64338 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/12/2012 8:16 PM
Well, my first reaction was that it wasn't reported anywhere, but following the link, I see why it wasn't reported anywhere ... it is as scentific a poll as posting one here. Surely your standard of evidence is higher that that!

FWIW, I do think polls here have some point if the purpose is to gauge the sentiment of the people who read this forum. They don't make sense if one is trying to assess sentiment in the country. No on-line, self-selecting poll can claim to any credibility for assessing the sentiment of a population other than the population of those who answered the poll.

Author: dumaflotchie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64339 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/12/2012 8:27 PM
But why did you selective post the ONLY poll that suggested the Joker won the debate when every other poll seems to suggest the contrary.

Also, what did you think about Biden throwing the intelligence community under the bus on misleading the Obama folks???

Or how about how Obama was never briefed about the Bengazimterrotist attack and claimed it was just a protest gone wrong (just as you claimed by the way)???

Most would accuse you of rewriting history and being complicit in the lie on Bengazi. Are you a proud American based on these lies?

Author: tamhas Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64340 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/12/2012 8:31 PM
Duma, your "how specifically" questions are misdirected. On Obama's side we have specific legislation which has been proposed. Some has passed; some hasn't, but the proposals have been made. You may not like the proposals and may be happy about the ones that haven't passed and unhappy about the ones that have, including sequestration, which the Republicans seem to be trying to pretend they had no hand in, but there is a history there and a path charted.

By contrast, we have no such track record for Romney ... other than an old one in Massachusetts which he is either proud of or disavows depending on the audience or day of the week. We have some broad goals, rather transparently intended to appeal to the emotions, but with the level of detail provided just don't add up and/or are likely to be unpassable even with a Republican legislature.

Seems to me that the one needing to answer "how specifically" is your boy.

Author: dumaflotchie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64341 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/12/2012 8:37 PM
Duma, your "how specifically" questions are misdirected

B couldn't answer the questions on the Joker's debate substance so maybe you could give it try.

What did Biden say in the debate is their plan to increase jobs, improve economy and reduce deficit???

Is you whole political strategy the same old blame game and shirk responsibility throwing even your own under the bus?

What was Biden'substantive responses the these three core questions above??

Go ahead...........?

Author: tamhas Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64342 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/12/2012 8:47 PM
Err, "every other poll"? So far as I know, there was only one other credible poll, the CNN one, and both you and I have commented on it, although you have taken a nominal difference within margin of error and translated it as a win while I have recognized it for the tie it was.

Not to mention, they were polls of different populations. The CNN poll was of the overall audience and the CBS poll was of uncommitted voters. In the overall audience, one expects that there were a large number of people, yourself included, who were seeing the event from a position of significant prior bias who are thus unlikely to say that their side did poorly unless the performance was significantly below expectation. I quoted the CBS poll of uncommitted voters exactly because this is a population that doesn't have a side going in and who *might* thus judge performance without that bias. That their opinion differs from yours seems like a meaningful datapoint which calls the objectivity of your opinion into question.

Author: tamhas Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64343 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/12/2012 8:50 PM
Back at you. What did Ryan say on any of these that was any more than a vague set of wishes with no substance of a plan to make them credible. "I don't have time to explain" is not a permanent excuse. Whether you like it or not, Obama has a track record to ru on and Romney doesn't.

Author: dumaflotchie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64344 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/12/2012 9:49 PM
Whether you like it or not, Obama has a track record to ru on

I do like it.......that is Obama's undoing......his record is a complete disaster!!!

So you are admitting that you nor Joker nor Obama have any cogent plan for jobs, economy nor deficit.

Point to where Biden discussed this in the debate.

Here I give you every opportunity to explain their plan but all we get back is vapor ware!

As expected.......we need to dump this amateur liberals!

Author: tamhas Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64345 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/12/2012 10:04 PM
Duma, once again, you miss the point. Any question one asks of one side is fairly asked of the other, not just fairly, but appropriately to gauge the difference. And yet, you keep pressing most strongly on those points where Obama has 3+ years of track record and Romney has, at best, some vague promises of goals (which appear not to be feasible) and a long history of saying what the audience du jour wants to near ... not something that gives anyone any confidence they know what he stands for at all.

Is the 47% remark a reflection of true feelings that he conceals in more public events or is it pandering to an audience. Not pretty either way.

Author: rjf53 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64346 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/12/2012 10:09 PM
Recommendations: 22
What was Biden'substantive responses the these three core questions above??

Umm I don't recall your three questions being asked, perhaps I missed it and you would care to point them out.

http://www.npr.org/2012/10/11/162754053/transcript-biden-rya...

Now I will concede Mt Ryan volunteered Romney/Ryans plan so perhaps we can review and compare specifics.

it's five-point plan. Get America energy-independent in North America by the end of the decade.

Some plan, never mind if it is remotely doable there are simply no specifics and you yourself were asking people if it was possible within the last couple of weeks. Meanwhile energy production is higher in the country under Obama than it has been in decades and that is a simple and verifiable fact. All of the excuses of public vs. private land notwithstanding the facts speak for themselves and anything else is simply spin.

Help people who are hurting get the skills they need to get the jobs they want.

Again a complete feel good statement without any details.

What Obama has pushed for.

http://chronicle.com/article/Obama-Puts-Focus-on-Colleges/13...

Get this deficit and debt under control to prevent a debt crisis.

The details? Cut multiple taxes, increase Military spending,not offer one specific loophole that he would recommend cutting. Make outlandish claims about growth that have no basis in reality as we are promised once again that things will trickle down.(Even though they never have in the past)

Obama raise taxes on the "upper 3% of the population", make permanent tax cut for lower 97% ,modest cuts to the military, stimulate the economy from the middle up.

Make trade work for America so we can make more things in America and sell them overseas and champion small businesses. Don't raise taxes on small businesses, because they're our job creators.

Platitudes devoid of details and calls for more trickle down tax cuts.

Obama's American Job's act.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/09/08/fact-s...

So you were saying again?

B

Author: dumaflotchie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64347 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/12/2012 10:19 PM
What Obama has pushed for.

Do you even bother to read the links??

There is nothing there but vague vapor......nothing!

Surely you have something else for the three main issues of our current time......anything?

And if you can find something......why do we have to wait another 4 years to see something successful when the last 4 have been such a disaster???

Author: rjf53 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64348 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/13/2012 5:52 AM
Recommendations: 7
Do you even bother to read the links??

LOL, now that's rich duma, you ask me to provide the answers for questions that weren't even asked in the debate and then you whine there is nothing there.

Meanwhile, you act like there is something there when you yourself have demonstrated you know there "is nothing there" when it comes to energy independence.

You act like there is something there, when Romney/Ryan repeatedly refuse to provide even one example of the hundreds of million tax loopholes they would be required to close in order to offset the hundreds of millions of tax cuts they have been very specific about enacting.

You act like there is something there when the very same people who ridiculed any need for more teachers promise to get people the "skills that they need" while providing absolutely no details.

You act like there is something there when they promise as leaders of the party of no, the party that on day one announced their "number 1 priority was to defeat Obama" would waltz into Washington and restore a spirit of bipartisanship immediately after they repeal all of the legislation the Democrats spent the last 4 years fighting to get passed.

And this is only commenting on their economics "plans". Unfortunately listening to their views on foreign policy is even more bizarre.

You act as if there is something there, when their entire foreign policy is based on a belief that if they would just once again puff up their chest and declare "bring it on" the entire world would fall into line and peace and democracy would break out throughout the world..

You act like there is something there, when they bemoan demonstrations taking place in various 3rd world countries as proof of a collapse in Obama's foreign policy and yet apparently long to go back to the days where the anti-American demonstrations took place in the country's which have historically been our strongest allies. (England, Germany, France, Autralia, Canada etc.)

You act like there is something there when a frigging moron announces on nationwide TV that Obama's promise to get us out of Afghanistan is dangerous because it "telegraphs" our intent to our enemies. Yet somehow their's is superior because although they agree on the planned withdraw timeline they haven't "telegraphed" their plan to our enemies. I mean really, have you seen or heard anyone say something so stupid in your entire life?

You act like there is something there when Ryan claims they have no plans to increase spending on defense, only limit cuts, just days after Romney provided a litany of new proposed military expenditures as he pandered to yet another of his special interest groups.

All of this and I haven't even brought up Romney/Ryan's social policies where their "something there" when it comes to woman, gays, minorities and disadvantaged citizens appear to be little removed from the Taliban's textbook.

Sorry duma, but at this rate about the only thing that you have successfully managed to illustrate, is that space between your ears, well there appears to be "nothing there".

I'll admit I could be wrong about that. It may just be the fact that you spend your time running around with your fingers in your ears, eyes shut, claiming things like black is white or up is down as you spout your anti-Obama sound bytes that is the real problem, but from my vantage point that is a little difficult to say with certainty.

B

Author: dumaflotchie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64350 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/13/2012 7:38 AM
You provide a couple links with pure vapor and you accuse others of not providing information.

Not some might call that hypocricy at its worst and say that this is the Democratic emblem.

You see, the link on jobs was over a year old and was published one month before your Democratic led Senate voted AGAINST it and killed the bill.

It is yet another example of Obama's failed leadership and inability to work across the aisle. It is a perfect example of how our country must have a reset with Mitt.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/67568.html

You see.....no leadership when in fact the Senate blocked both jobs bills.

As to the rest of your post, it seems you just like to hear yourself talk even when you are saying nothing.

Why can't you detail Obama's plan to improve the deficit, jobs and economy and how that differs from his prior failed policies???

Because there is no plan!

Author: tamhas Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64354 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/13/2012 10:33 AM
Duma, it seems to have escaped your notice that dissing the level of detail in Obama's plans does not add detail to Romney's, whose plans are so sketchy and dubious as to make Obama's look like a textbook.

Author: rjf53 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64549 of 74295
Subject: Re: Biden is Petulant! Date: 10/17/2012 7:34 AM
LOL you just couldn't write a script like this.

Breaking News: On Morning Joe John Kerry just said Romney was "Petulant".

Who knew, duma and Kerry birds of a feather. :<)

B

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (38) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement