Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 195718  
Subject: Biden Spoke the Truth Date: 10/12/2012 12:47 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
About the only truthful comment made by nasty rude Joe was that life begins at conception.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: lhaselden Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 183483 of 195718
Subject: Re: Biden Spoke the Truth Date: 10/12/2012 1:10 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 7
<<
About the only truthful comment made by nasty rude Joe was that life begins at conception.
>>

What would you know about what is truth?

Author: JavaRunner Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 183507 of 195718
Subject: Re: Biden Spoke the Truth Date: 10/12/2012 4:28 PM
Recommendations: 2

=========================================================================

It's a shame that you are so angry that you don't understand the rest of the vice-president's stand, that it is not the government's place to interfere on something that is a woman and her doctor's issue.

I hope you find some happiness in your life.

Charlie

Author: Ga1Dawg Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 183537 of 195718
Subject: Re: Biden Spoke the Truth Date: 10/13/2012 9:54 AM
Recommendations: 8
Ryan did a great job defending Romney
and
Biden did a great job defending the middle class

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 183555 of 195718
Subject: Re: Biden Spoke the Truth Date: 10/13/2012 3:27 PM
Recommendations: 2

If he said that, he's mistaken of course.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement