Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wadigo Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 17153  
Subject: Biden such a hypocrite Date: 1/10/2013 7:00 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
"Biden the Hypocrite"

He says, 'if we save even one life', blah blah.

While he and Obamma, Holder, Clinton, et al. run guns to Mexico!!!!

What about 'Fast and Furious' Biden! Not so furious when your cronies are involved? Hundreds Have Died!!!! Because of this Administrations ignorance and stupidity!

(hmm, liberal fools, perfectly named board)
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JavaRunner Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17114 of 17153
Subject: Re: Biden such a hypocrite Date: 1/10/2013 7:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
Because of this Administrations ignorance and stupidity!

If you think this is bad, don't go hunting with Dick Cheney.

Charlie

Author: mjolah Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17115 of 17153
Subject: Re: Biden such a hypocrite Date: 1/11/2013 7:56 AM
Recommendations: 2
Yea, actually gun runing to Mexico was a BUSH/CHENEY program. The only thing different under Obama/Biden was they changed the name while they evaluated it, AND THEN SHUT IT DOWN.

Author: jerryab Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17116 of 17153
Subject: Re: Biden such a hypocrite Date: 1/11/2013 11:57 AM
Recommendations: 3
What about 'Fast and Furious' Biden! Not so furious when your cronies are involved? Hundreds Have Died!!!! Because of this Administrations ignorance and stupidity!

Oh, you want to complain about people dying?

How about Iran-Contra under Reagan? Or supporting Iraq and Saddam Hussein? We do not see you talking about the hundreds of thousands to millions of people who died as a result--GWB's Invasion and Occupation of Iraq (remember? Or not? LOL!!). And not even one word about the ~5k US dead nor the 30+k permanently disabled as a consequence.

Then you want the public to pay attention to you and your claims? ROFLMAO ! !!!

Author: wadigo Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17117 of 17153
Subject: Re: Biden such a hypocrite Date: 1/11/2013 2:20 PM
All three of you responders are using fantasy instead of facts.
Got links to prove your claims? Do you get your news from comedy shows late at night?

Author: JavaRunner Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17118 of 17153
Subject: Re: Biden such a hypocrite Date: 1/11/2013 5:15 PM
Recommendations: 2
All three of you responders are using fantasy instead of facts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Considering Dick Cheney actually shot a hunting partner, I would say that was pretty factual. It's about as respectful an answer as your thread deserves.

Please note the comedy network I am citing.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,184617,00.html

Charlie

P.S. If you want a more thoughtful discussion, don't start my being pissy.

Author: wadigo Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17119 of 17153
Subject: Re: Biden such a hypocrite Date: 1/11/2013 8:14 PM
Yep, you got me on the Cheney shooting.

Author: JavaRunner Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17120 of 17153
Subject: Re: Biden such a hypocrite Date: 1/11/2013 10:29 PM
Recommendations: 1
Yep, you got me on the Cheney shooting.

I'll alert the media.

Charlie

Author: Colovion Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17121 of 17153
Subject: Re: Biden such a hypocrite Date: 1/17/2013 3:54 PM
Recommendations: 1
The only thing different under Obama/Biden was they changed the name while they evaluated it, AND THEN SHUT IT DOWN.

Actually, there were lots of differences. Under Bush the program was run in coordination with the Mexican government (sort of a necessity if you're going to track the guns after they cross the border). Under 0bama the Mexicans weren't at all involved. The Bush program dealt with dozens of guns, 0bama sent hundreds of guns over the border. There's a reason the BATFE agents blew the whistle on 0bama when they didn't under Bush... the program ran under 0bama was a clustlerkcuf from the get go!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement