Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFWordNerd Big red star, 1000 posts Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 659  
Subject: Big Book of Wild Cards Is Ready Date: 4/16/2012 4:52 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
Global Fools,
Check out our 2012 Big Book of Wild Cards, our updated guidance on every Wild Card stock pick from the past year.
It also includes Nathan's and Nate's favorite Wild Cards for your money today.

http://newsletters.fool.com/25/online-exclusives/special-rep...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Anysimplefool Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 649 of 659
Subject: Re: Big Book of Wild Cards Is Ready Date: 4/16/2012 9:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I have a small position in Industrea, acquired after the Australia trip. I've been considering selling as part of an effort to eliminate some smaller positions. After reading the update, I believe I'll hold for another year. A decent dividend helps.

Good update, thanks.

Simple

Author: absurd100 One star, 50 posts Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 652 of 659
Subject: Re: Big Book of Wild Cards Is Ready Date: 4/17/2012 4:26 PM
Recommendations: 1
Check out our 2012 Big Book of Wild Cards, our updated guidance on every Wild Card stock pick from the past year.

Why is Natural Beauty Bio-Technology rated as 'hold'? I consider the current share price (1,5 HKD/share, day low was 1,36) attractive for buying.

Author: TMFDoraemon Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 653 of 659
Subject: Re: Big Book of Wild Cards Is Ready Date: 4/17/2012 4:47 PM
Recommendations: 0
Why is Natural Beauty Bio-Technology rated as 'hold'? I consider the current share price (1,5 HKD/share, day low was 1,36) attractive for buying.

I would probably consider it a buy at 1.36. When I wrote the summary and assigned the rating it was 1.49. The hold is conservative guidance primarily because of the near-term uncertainty in China.

Best,

Nathan

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement