Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TheHemp Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 13  
Subject: Big Dog Date: 12/21/1999 7:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I wouldn't buy this trash if the $$$ were handed to me on a silver platter. Old man ran out of steam, it seems. Second time he's admitted to making the mistake that brought the company to its knees - in a meeting just yesterday. It's a wonder he hasn't been shot.

This stock has no where to go but up, but it's so far down nobody should really care.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: moveon One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9 of 13
Subject: Re: Big Dog Date: 12/22/1999 4:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
What meeting, do you work with the company? This seems like a good rebound candidate for the New Year. Do you not see that as the case? Seems like their investment in HealthAxis.xom should cover the current price alone with the other businesses as gravy for what their worth.

Any thought?

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement