UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: maryclaire100 Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1967263  
Subject: Bill Clinton Hammers Romney Date: 10/10/2012 10:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 54
The problem with this deal is the deal was made by severe conservative Mitt. That was how he described himself for two whole years, until three or four days before the debate, they all got together and said, hey, Mitt – this ship is sinking faster than the Titanic, but people are still frustrated about the economy they wanted fixed yesterday. So just show up with a sunny face and say I didn’t say all that stuff I said the last two years. I don’t have that tax plan I had for the last two years." -Bill Clinton

http://www.politicususa.com/bill-clinton-hammers-romney-warn...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: mbarr Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1823278 of 1967263
Subject: Re: Bill Clinton Hammers Romney Date: 10/11/2012 8:45 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
That's the sound of panic setting in.

Author: JohnEBgood Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1823281 of 1967263
Subject: Re: Bill Clinton Hammers Romney Date: 10/11/2012 9:02 AM
So just show up with a sunny face and say I didn’t say all that stuff I said the last two years. I don’t have that tax plan I had for the last two years

This makes tonight's debate important. I don't think that the Obama team can wait a week.....Biden needs to hammer Ryan tonight: "are you guys giving big tax breaks to the wealthiest Americans, or aren't you?"

Ryan has nowhere to go. Mitt has been a flippin' and a flopin," but Ryan has been consistently the bad guy.

I can't WAIT to see the show.

Jack

Author: eatenbybears Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1823283 of 1967263
Subject: Re: Bill Clinton Hammers Romney Date: 10/11/2012 9:06 AM
Biden needs to hammer Ryan tonight: "are you guys giving big tax breaks to the wealthiest Americans, or aren't you?"

This has been played so much. it isnt even a question any mor, just a talking point

Biden has one big weakness in this debate that he didnt have 4 years ago. 4 years ago, he could smash Bushes record. This time he must defend Obama's, or in some cases, try and guess what Obama's plan was.

Bears

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1823423 of 1967263
Subject: Re: Bill Clinton Hammers Romney Date: 10/11/2012 2:06 PM
Recommendations: 3
Quoted: The problem with this deal is the deal was made by severe conservative Mitt. That was how he described himself for two whole years, until three or four days before the debate, they all got together and said, hey, Mitt – this ship is sinking faster than the Titanic, but people are still frustrated about the economy they wanted fixed yesterday. So just show up with a sunny face and say I didn’t say all that stuff I said the last two years. I don’t have that tax plan I had for the last two years." -Bill Clinton

Doesn't matter how Mitt sails into the harbor, so long as he gets there. Obama's got to go.

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1823491 of 1967263
Subject: Re: Bill Clinton Hammers Romney Date: 10/11/2012 4:58 PM
Recommendations: 1
The same Bill Clinton that PA Radicals and Obama Leftists were decrying as RACIST and RACE-CARD-DEALING 4 years ago.

But then again, those same PA Radicals voted for Obama even after Obama said he was against gay marriage.

One big happy racist family.

Now embracing Bill Clinton, because the ex-cokehead Obama who never had a real job off campus can't speak for himself.

LOL

Obama 2012

From Greece to Caliphornia, the status quo is well deserved.

JediG

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement