Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0

Thanks. The first irs link was for 2006/2007. The second link didn't work for me.

I have this from 2004/2005 printed and in my tax file.

It's just the format I'd like to have for 2006/2007. Is there a way to get it? The site is now asking for personal/prof(?) info.

I don't remember how I got the quick tax reference for 2004/2005 from them a couple years ago. A link from a prof on this board? Or a promo from bna at that time? I don't know.

In reviewing the printed material re "quick tax reference 2004/2005" (linked above), I still don't get why our exemptions for 2005 were $6400 rather than $7400. Phaseout BEGINS at $218,950 in 2005. We weren't there. DH DOB 12/1940; he was 65+ YE 2005. 2005 return prepared by CPA/software. So I'm perplexed by the $6400 exemptions reflected on the 2005 return, rather $7400. I don't get it.

Reagrds ...... Lethean

ps. I'd love to have that bna "quick tax reference" for 2006/2007. Just what I need right now.

Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.