UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Eirikur Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 158833  
Subject: BioPharmas Date: 7/14/2012 1:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I successfully traded ARNA and OREX last week. They're up because along with VVUS, they've got weight-loss drugs in their pipelines.

Gee, it's sure quiet around here. I dropped by to see if there was any insight on the OREX board. Should have known better. I wonder what the visitors/day is compared to during the bubble.

Eirikur
Print the post Back To Top
Author: BJFreeman Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 158776 of 158833
Subject: Re: BioPharmas Date: 7/17/2012 10:41 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
yup now that there is a 25K lower limit on tranding accouts, it has taken its toll.
HGSI is very active

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement