Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (65) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: WasPokey Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 13240  
Subject: Birchbox Date: 6/13/2012 12:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I got some Stila Bronzer, lip stain, handwipes, perfume that states all over the packaging the it is NOT perfume, and a decorated zip lock bag.

Very weird month. The Bronzer is super nice though.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12937 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 6/13/2012 12:48 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Very weird month. Did you get the face mask? I wanted to swap you my bronzer for it. I love the lip stain.

The zip lock bag is supposed to be for the whole airport/liquids/security thing so it is stupid because the regs say the bag has to be clear.

Author: WasPokey Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12938 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 6/13/2012 12:58 PM
No face mask!!!!

That Stila bronzer is $36 on their website, so that's pretty nice. I haven't tried it yet though. Maybe it'll turn my face orange.

Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12939 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 6/13/2012 1:45 PM
OK. Were they regular handwipes or were they fake-tanning wipes like I got?

Author: WasPokey Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12940 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 6/13/2012 1:53 PM
I need to look again, I think it said hand wipe (singular). It's a very small package.

I can't imagine trying to self tan by wiping stuff on my body! Weird!

Author: WasPokey Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12941 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 6/13/2012 1:56 PM
BTW, I think this is totally worth $10 or whatever you spent. I have actually come across a couple products that I would buy. My sample of pomegranate face cream with SPF protection and super moisture ingredients is almost gone.

When is our time up? I will totally buy us another 6 month subscription.

Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12942 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 6/13/2012 2:32 PM
The blueberry makeup-removing wipes are awesome and completely superior to the drugstore brands.

One of the foundation samples I got was also awesome and was enough for two weeks!

It's worth the $10 just to get the package of surprises every month.

We should re-up and start a thread here for our monthly Birchbox product review.

Author: WasPokey Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12943 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 6/13/2012 3:14 PM
I reserved a spot!

Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12944 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 6/14/2012 11:36 AM
My June Box:

John Varvatos Star U.S.A. (Men's cologne thrown in to promote their new "Men's Birchbox")

tili Bags Small Collection (1) (This is the patterned ziploc bag we mentioned earlier.)

Masqueology Pore Minimizing Mask (1) (I'm very excited about this)

stila one step bronze (1) (I'm a pale redhead so Pokey can have this if she wants it.)

Comodynes Self-Tanning WIpes (2) (ditto)

theBalm® cosmetics Stainiac (1) (I will probably buy more of these in other colors)

Author: WasPokey Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12945 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 6/14/2012 12:23 PM
Let me try the bronzer and I will let you know how I like it.

I'll take the self tanning wipes, but I still say that's weird. However, I am now curious enough that I might try and wipe on a tan.

Author: JimZipCode Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12946 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 6/17/2012 1:53 PM
The blueberry makeup-removing wipes are awesome and completely superior to the drugstore brands.

Sarah says these are available at Target. ("Say yes to blueberry"?)

She also says she was underwhelmed by the Stainiacs.

However, she got "nail polish remover wipes that do not smell like a f***in spill at a WW2 chemical factory", that are evidently great.

Author: karenfiftyone Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12947 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 6/19/2012 12:41 PM
I got the men's cologne, the fancy ziploc, the self-tanning wipes, and the lip stain.

No mask or bronzer, but these instead:

beautyblender blender cleanser

Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect

I like the lip stain. I'm curious to try the self-tanning wipes, but I'm not sure how much they will cover. Plus fear of orange.

Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12948 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 6/19/2012 12:43 PM
Do you feel your subscription is worth the price?

Author: karenfiftyone Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12949 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 6/19/2012 5:25 PM
I've only received two boxes, so I'm not quite sure yet. I'm never going to be a big consumer of high-end personal care products, but it's fun to play with them.

Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12950 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 6/20/2012 4:31 PM
This is weird. I am actually trying to buy something from them and I can't see how to. I can set the quantity, but there doesn't seem to be a way to add it to my cart (or basket, or whatever).

Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12951 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 6/20/2012 4:33 PM
Huh. OK, they will let me add lip tint to my cart but not this one sunscreen I want. Nice.

Author: whafa Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12952 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 6/20/2012 5:42 PM
Recommendations: 1
Good UX peeps are hard to find.

Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12964 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 7/6/2012 2:50 PM
MY JULY BIRCHBOX HAS SHIPPED

Author: karenfiftyone Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12965 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 7/6/2012 10:05 PM
Mine too!

Author: JimZipCode Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12966 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 7/16/2012 12:16 PM
Did you guys get little pink headphones in yours?

Author: karenfiftyone Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12967 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 7/16/2012 9:58 PM
I did (aqua wires, pink earbuds). I think everyone got them.

Author: karenfiftyone Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12968 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 7/16/2012 9:59 PM
Update: the bronzer towels actually work.

Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12980 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 8/9/2012 12:47 PM
MY AUGUST BIRCHBOX HAS SHIPPED

Author: JimZipCode Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12981 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 8/10/2012 6:12 AM
Sarah got hers.

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12982 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 8/11/2012 7:25 PM
Sarah got hers.

I'm sure she did, you old dog.

Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13025 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 9/11/2012 3:05 PM
Recommendations: 2
MY SEPTEMBER BIRCHBOX HAS SHIPPED

Author: chgojmg Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13026 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 9/11/2012 5:15 PM
Mine too. I cheated and looked at what they sent me.

-jacalyn

Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13027 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 9/11/2012 5:25 PM
Don't tell me what you got!

Author: chgojmg Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13028 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 9/11/2012 5:26 PM
I looked but didn't memorize!

-jacalyn

Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13029 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 9/25/2012 5:01 PM
September's haul:

Bulgari Mon Jasmine Noir Perfume
Color Club Nail Polish
twistband Lace Hair Tie
Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator
WEI to Go Sleep-Over Kit (gel cleanser and moistuizing face tint)
The Brush Guard Brush Guard Variety Kit

I just realized I'm not going to have to do any shopping for my sister's xmas stocking.

Author: chgojmg Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13030 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 9/28/2012 9:36 AM
My September box:

twistband™ Hair Tie
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25+
tili Bags Small Collection
Caudalie Vinexpert Firming Serum
Color Club nail polish
Benefit foamingly clean facial wash
Benefit refined finish facial polish

I have to be honest and I haven't used any of the products yet. Mainly because I like the sample sizes and want to bring them with me on a trip in October.

Did you get the email that you can choose a Goop box for October? I think I am going to pass (lord, does Gwennie get on my nerves) but I would be interested to see what is in there.

-jacalyn

Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13031 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 9/28/2012 10:57 AM
Yeah, I opted out of the "Goop" box as well. We need to find someone to take one for the team.

Author: chgojmg Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13032 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 10/2/2012 2:57 PM
I think I'm going to do it. Just to see. But if there is a picture of Gwennie included, I'm going to barf.

-jacalyn

Author: chgojmg Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13033 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 10/2/2012 2:58 PM
Damn it, promotion closed.

Author: Myownigloo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13034 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 10/4/2012 2:37 PM
Hi, everybody. Kin I play witchoo? Just joined Birchbox via chgojmg's invitation and oped in for the Goop box. We'll see if they send it.

Thank you! We've received your preference for the exclusive goop Birchbox in October.

You said: Yes. I'd love to get the goop Birchbox in October.

Please Note: Selecting yes indicates preference for a goop box but does not guarantee receipt, as supplies are limited.

MOI

Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13035 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 10/4/2012 2:56 PM
YES! We have someone getting the Goop box!

I can't wait to find out what it in it.

Author: chgojmg Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13036 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 10/10/2012 12:49 PM
I just found out my sis signed up for it too. Now I am really curious.

The waiting. I can't stand the waiting!

-jacalyn
feels like a kid at christmas every month

Author: chgojmg Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13044 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 10/16/2012 4:36 PM
I got the GOOP box even though they said the offer was over. I have to say, it seems like the best yet.

DDF® Wrinkle Resist Plus Pore Minimizer Moisturizing Serum

EVE LOM Cleanser with Muslin Cloths

amika Obliphica Nourishing Mask - 500 ml

LUNA Bar

Chantecaille Faux Cils Mascara

The products are on the pricey side, but I cannot wait to use the products this week.

-jacalyn

Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13045 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 10/16/2012 5:05 PM
I got the non-Goop box last night but haven't opened it yet. Will post update tomorrow.

Did you get a full-size mascara?

Author: chgojmg Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13046 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 10/16/2012 5:19 PM
I would say it's not a trial size but not a full size. Maybe a half size? I like Lancome for expensive mascara* and I used to be a die hard Max factor mascara user until they stopped selling it in the US.

-jacalyn

I just looked up the full price of the sample/half size and they want $42 for mascara. I can understand expensive prices for face cream, but mascara???

Author: SmrtAss Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13047 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 10/17/2012 10:11 AM
Recommendations: 3
The Luna bar was good.

(Yes, I've been lurking and now get a Birchbox.)

Patti

Author: wasjoey Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13048 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 10/17/2012 11:21 AM
I'm feeling left out here.

joey, needs a Beerbox

Author: chgojmg Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13049 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 10/17/2012 11:31 AM
here you go...

http://www.realbeerbox.com/

Author: wasjoey Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13050 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 10/17/2012 12:01 PM
YES!!!

Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13051 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 10/18/2012 10:45 AM
Weird. I could have sworn I already posted this.
Oh well:

Lucy B Cosmetics Roll On Perfume Oil Duo
LUNA Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter
Ouidad Climate Control® Heat & Humidity Gel
theBalm® cosmetics Mary-Lou Manizer (in adorable tiny box)
Vitivia Vitamin capsules (excited to try these)

Decent haul for October

Author: chgojmg Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13052 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 10/18/2012 12:25 PM
Not bad. What are the vitamins targeting? Anti aging, etc?

Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13053 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 10/18/2012 4:35 PM
There are two different kinds -- you put them on your skin, you don't swallow them, BTW -- I think they are both anti-aging.

Author: chgojmg Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13054 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 10/18/2012 4:36 PM
Let me know what you think about them after you try them.

Author: wasjoey Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13062 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 10/19/2012 2:36 PM
Crap.

http://realbeerbox.com/
At the present time we have only the one option available to you:

Mainland UK Delivery

Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13063 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 10/19/2012 3:00 PM
Well, that's basically a beer-of-the-month club, no? I'm pretty sure they have those in the U.S.

Author: Myownigloo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13064 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 10/22/2012 1:01 PM
My September Goop Box.

Squeal! It arrived!

-Luna LemonZest bar. I had to give it away because I am on a very restrictive eliminating diet, but okay.

beautyblender - Wow. Pack of two for $25.95. It's an egg-shaped with a little pointier small end, hot pink, very dense sponge. It's to give "your foundation or tinted moisturizer a seamless finish." They suggest you soak it in water "for flawless application." Um, I'll pass. I mean, I'll use it, but $25.95 for two? I don't need flawless application that much.

Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss - "non-sticky gloss which delivers a subtle plumping effect that lasts all day." I have it on. We'll see. Full size $33. Again, I don't think so.

DDF Wrinkle Resist Plus Pore Minimizer -- "high-tech moisturizing serum fills in pores and wrinkles for instantly smoother skin." I'll have to try it tomorrow. Full-size $85

Marie Veronique Organics Anti Aging Oil + - "fights wrinkles and improves skin tone with sea buckthorn, red raspberry seed, and cranberry seed oils. Full-size $80. I'm actually interested to see whether this does what it says. I'll report back.

My little card enclosed says that birchbox.com has articles and video tutorials. I'll be checking those out too.

OK, this is fun. I don't mind spending $10 for this experiment.

MOI

Author: chgojmg Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13065 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 10/31/2012 12:59 PM
I have to say, I received the NOM Cleanser in my birchbox and I am seriously contemplating dropping the money on this product.

The GOOD Box has been the best box to date.

-jacalyn

Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13066 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 10/31/2012 3:12 PM
have to say, I received the NOM Cleanser in my birchbox and I am seriously contemplating dropping the money on this product.

Interesting. What do you like about it?

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13067 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 10/31/2012 4:50 PM
Is this Bird Box thing something my wife might like for Xmas?

Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13068 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 11/1/2012 9:09 AM
Recommendations: 3
Hmmm.... The other womenfolk might disagree, but my gut says it is not a good xmas gift, but it is a good "just 'cause I thought you'd like it" gift.

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13069 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 11/1/2012 12:34 PM
it is a good "just 'cause I thought you'd like it" gift.

You lost me there.

Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13070 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 11/1/2012 12:42 PM
it is a good "just 'cause I thought you'd like it" gift.

-----------------------------

You lost me there.

Sorry. Didn't realize you'd lost all interest in sex.

Author: chgojmg Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13071 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 11/1/2012 4:45 PM
Interesting. What do you like about it?

Sorry for the late response, it's been a terrible week.

It's a three step process (wipe on the stuff, wet muslin cloth with hot water, hover over face for a minute, wipe off, then rinse cloth with cold water and hover over face to close pores), but my skin feels like silk afterwards and never looked better. I also don't get as greasy in the afternoons when using it. It also does not make me breakout.

-jacalyn

Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13079 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 11/15/2012 12:44 PM
MY NOVEMBER BOX HAS SHIPPED

Author: chgojmg Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13080 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 11/16/2012 11:59 AM
I got mine a few days ago, so keep me posted on what you got this month!

Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13081 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 11/16/2012 1:38 PM
I got

Purfume sample
Lavender & Sage "Hair Powder" (dry shampoo)
Makeup Primer
That new kind of mascara with the fibers in it -- full size, woot!
Gourmet chocolate

I've been wanting to try out dry shampoo, makeup primer, and that new kind of mascara so overall this box is a win for me!

Author: chgojmg Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13082 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 11/16/2012 2:45 PM
Archipelago Pomegranate Body Soap
Marula – The Leakey Collection Omega Rich Facial Oil
ModelCo FIBRE LASHXTEND Lengthening Mascara
Oscar Blandi Pronto Texture & Volume Spray Travel Size
John Varvatos perfume Artisan 2.5 oz

I used the texture and volume spray today and I loved it. I am a little scared of the facial oil, but I think I will use it at night. How is the mascara? I haven't tried it yet and I have a mini one that I am still using from last month!

Also, I love dry shampoo since I can't wash my hair every day. It strips too much oil and then my hair gets greasy.

-jacalyn

Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13083 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 11/16/2012 3:02 PM
Is the facial oil for an oil cleanse or is it supposed to be a kind of moisturizer?

I haven't used the mascara yet

The volume spray and soap sound cool

I can't wash my hair everyday either, so I was super excited about the dry shampoo.

Author: chgojmg Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13084 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 11/16/2012 3:07 PM
It's supposed to me an anti aging moisturizer. We will see.

-jacalyn

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13085 of 13240
Subject: Re: Birchbox Date: 12/11/2012 1:01 PM
It's going to be a bonus Xmas gift!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (65) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement