Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: jjaym Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 10  
Subject: BKR thoughts Date: 1/10/2006 3:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Since the BKR Yahoo board appears to be semi-permanently screwed up, thought I'd post my thoughts here.

BKR is getting near its all-time highs now, and I'm not quite sure what to do with it. While it isn't super expensive here, it's not cheap either. Not sure what is driving the current rally. Thinking of selling a substantial portion and waiting for lower prices to buy back.

Current p/e around 20 is historically high for BKR, as is the p/b around 2.7. Would be much more comfortable buying or holding BKR under $20 than the current $27-28. The fact that they are a couple quarters late with the financials doesn't give me lots of warm fuzzies either.
Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement