Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: LudditeAndroid Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 4152  
Subject: Blockbuster Warrants cashing out next Tuesday Date: 9/2/2004 9:19 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Don't forget to short all the six-cent warrants; they'll be cashing out at zero next week.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ROTJob Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3715 of 4152
Subject: Re: Blockbuster Warrants cashing out next Tuesda Date: 9/2/2004 9:20 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
when are the new ones coming out?

Author: LudditeAndroid Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3717 of 4152
Subject: Re: Blockbuster Warrants cashing out next Tuesda Date: 9/2/2004 9:22 AM
I think they do those at the start of each summer, for summer blockbusters only. But I just started playing so I could be wrong.

Author: ROTJob Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3718 of 4152
Subject: Re: Blockbuster Warrants cashing out next Tuesda Date: 9/2/2004 9:23 AM
I thought they did them for each season...but I could be wrong too.

RJ

Author: JavaTraveler Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3719 of 4152
Subject: Re: Blockbuster Warrants cashing out next Tuesda Date: 9/2/2004 9:28 AM
I thought they did them for each season...but I could be wrong too.

Summer is a big warrants time. The next big one is the Oscar Warrants, though they may have a holiday fil warrant - though I don't remember them having that in the past.

Charlie

Author: LtUhura Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3721 of 4152
Subject: Re: Blockbuster Warrants cashing out next Tuesda Date: 9/2/2004 9:49 AM
The next big one is the Oscar Warrants, though they may have a holiday fil warrant - though I don't remember them having that in the past.

There are Holiday Warrants and Oscar Warrants.

Uhura

Author: dianagram Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3722 of 4152
Subject: Re: Blockbuster Warrants cashing out next Tuesda Date: 9/2/2004 9:58 AM
Don't forget to short all the six-cent warrants; they'll be cashing out at zero next week.
==============================

Que???

Diane
- confused ... shorted some warrants way back early July ... figured they would just cash out Labor Day ....

Author: JavaTraveler Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3723 of 4152
Subject: Re: Blockbuster Warrants cashing out next Tuesda Date: 9/2/2004 10:12 AM
Diane
- confused ... shorted some warrants way back early July ... figured they would just cash out Labor Day ...

Diane,

Some people may not have warrants, and this will be a way to make some easy cash.

Charlie

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement