Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: DurnibIII Two stars, 250 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2531  
Subject: Blog is up and running... Date: 1/19/2008 10:17 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
So my blog is finally starting to come together. I invite you all to check it out. At this moment, the server appears down. So if you're reading this right away, you may not get to see the site. But if you wait a bit, I'm sure it'll be back up. It's on Wordpress.

Here's the link:

http://www.aseasoninhell.net/blog/

I was just on it, so I'm not sure why it's down all of a sudden, just when I'm starting to send invites out. Oh well.

Hopefully by the time you read this, it'll be back up.

Thanks.

-b.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: DurnibIII Two stars, 250 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2478 of 2531
Subject: Re: Blog is up and running... Date: 1/19/2008 10:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Ok, it seems to be back up now. Please check it out. Feel free to register and comment on all of my 2 posts. :) But there's also some links, some RSS feeds, and some info on the music I've been listening to.

-b.

Author: catdaddy7 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2484 of 2531
Subject: Re: Blog is up and running... Date: 4/8/2008 12:54 AM
Recommendations: 1
Here's the link:

http://www.aseasoninhell.net/blog/

I was just on it, so I'm not sure why it's down all of a sudden, just when I'm starting to send invites out. Oh well.

Hopefully by the time you read this, it'll be back up.

Dude, I tried voting on you poll but it wouldn't let me. I say Punisher, all the way.

cd

Author: DurnibIII Two stars, 250 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2489 of 2531
Subject: Re: Blog is up and running... Date: 4/13/2008 7:49 PM
Dude, I tried voting on you poll but it wouldn't let me. I say Punisher, all the way.

cd

Thanks, cd. My blog started out as a general type thing, then sort of turned into my job-hunt blog, and now it's in a comics phase.

Do you read Punisher?

-b.

Author: catdaddy7 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2491 of 2531
Subject: Re: Blog is up and running... Date: 5/6/2008 5:17 AM
Do you read Punisher?

-b.

I used to read it.

I haven't touched a comic book (or a graphic novel) in years, though.

So what was the verdict? Did you get the job?

cd

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement