Blood work:

Total Cholesterol, 181 to 155
HDL, 61 to 76
LDL, 106 to 68
Triglycerides, 72 to 53
Glucose, 73 to 93 (can't win 'em all)

Resting pulse rate: low 60s to upper 40s

Wow, Patzer. Just, Wow.
My HDL is 39, so I can hardly conceive of how one gets to a 76 rating on this one. What on earth are you doing?

Oddly enough, the bad point was vitamin D. I'm currently on a supplement for 3 months, then we recheck.

My Vitamin D situation is a disaster. I first had it checked about 2-3 years ago when I started hearing more about the prevalence of deficiency from people. First time I got this checked, my level was 13. OUCH. No wonder I felt awful. I've been through about 4 cycles of hyperdosing D, retesting, then doing a daily supplement - with the daily supplement increasing every time. I've never managed to get my D to stay about 40 for any length of time. Last time I'd been on 10,000 IU of D3 per day for 7 months and the rating was 30. It's aggravating to be sure.

d
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement