Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Tuni Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 443879  
Subject: Blowing McCain into the wind! Date: 11/19/2012 3:17 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 29
"On Friday the Republican politicians who had so angrily demanded the testimony of David Petraeus about Benghazi got what they wanted—and what they deserved—when the former CIA director set forth the facts proving that their conspiracy theories and witch-hunts are dead wrong.

"

http://www.nationalmemo.com/benghazi-testimony-by-petraeus-s...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: MetroChick Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 413270 of 443879
Subject: Re: Blowing McCain into the wind! Date: 11/19/2012 3:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
I'm really tired of hearing about Petraeus' sex life.

Author: 1poorguy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 413271 of 443879
Subject: Re: Blowing McCain into the wind! Date: 11/19/2012 3:26 PM
Recommendations: 0
Heh heh heh...

(But this won't stop the ditto-heads.)

“General Petraeus’ briefing was comprehensive. I think it was important; it added to our ability to make judgments about what was clearly a failure of intelligence, and described his actions and that of his agency and their interactions with other agencies,” said McCain, adding, “I appreciate his service and his candor” before abruptly fleeing as reporters tried to question him.

Author: Tuni Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 413275 of 443879
Subject: Re: Blowing McCain into the wind! Date: 11/19/2012 4:04 PM
<LOL>

Good one - didn't even think of that when I posted...... ;)

Author: dlbuffy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 413277 of 443879
Subject: Re: Blowing McCain into the wind! Date: 11/19/2012 4:28 PM
Recommendations: 1
Just posted about this to FB. I am expecting the aplogies for all the viscious attacks (from family even ['oh, cause ur so smart, we just all listen to you, cause you know EVERYTHING'...])

I just know people who attacked me when I suggested their little internet/FB meme pics were a bit premature and based on 'assumed' and 'proposed' information might be wrong.

Of course I might have said it like..."YOU'RE SO WRONG!!!!" or something.

:^D

So far no apologies. Wonder if Bob will apologize to me here for wasting my time?

Author: sofaking6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 413278 of 443879
Subject: Re: Blowing McCain into the wind! Date: 11/19/2012 4:31 PM
Recommendations: 3

So far no apologies. Wonder if Bob will apologize to me here for wasting my time?

Nobody will apologize to anyone.

Author: JamesBrown Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 413283 of 443879
Subject: Re: Blowing McCain into the wind! Date: 11/19/2012 4:47 PM
Recommendations: 4
Nobody will apologize to anyone.

I'm sorry, 6, but I'm not going to apologize.

Author: sofaking6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 413286 of 443879
Subject: Re: Blowing McCain into the wind! Date: 11/19/2012 5:24 PM
I'm sorry, 6, but I'm not going to apologize.

Thanks a lot, now I have pretzel brain.

Author: DrBob2 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 413287 of 443879
Subject: Re: Blowing McCain into the wind! Date: 11/19/2012 5:46 PM
King had echoed the same complaints made by McCain and Graham, but after Friday’s hearing he reluctantly admitted the truth: Petraeus had confirmed that the CIA had approved the talking points used by Rice, tentatively blaming the incident on a notorious anti-Muslim video sparking demonstrations in Cairo and elsewhere at the time. Although Petraeus said he had believed that terrorists were responsible, that suggestion was removed from the talking points in order to protect the ongoing FBI investigation into Benghazi, which Rice also mentioned.

Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Dianne Feinstein is not satisfied yet:

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/18/feinstein-says...
The chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee said Sunday that she planned to investigate why the C.I.A.’s quick determination of a terrorist role in the Sept. 11 attack in Benghazi, Libya, was not reflected in the “talking points” used days later on television by Susan E. Rice, the ambassador to the United Nations....

She said a transcript of testimony given a day after the attack by David H. Petraeus, who was then director of the C.I.A., showed that “Petraeus very clearly said that it was a terrorist attack.”

DB2

Author: dlbuffy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 413290 of 443879
Subject: Re: Blowing McCain into the wind! Date: 11/19/2012 5:53 PM
BWAH HAHAHA...wow. Seriously, you have to go see a shrink about this.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement