UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ResNullius Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 726539  
Subject: Bombs Dropping Soon... Date: 10/12/2012 11:19 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 14
As we get closer to Election Day, if the polls show that Obama is likely to lose, you can bet your bippy that he'll order the bombing of Iran in conjuction with Israel in hopes that the "rally around the President" in time of war might sway him some more votes. I'm not sure what kind of lies will come out about Romney and Ryan, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are claims of being sexual deviants or child molestors make it to the network news.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648443 of 726539
Subject: Re: Bombs Dropping Soon... Date: 10/12/2012 11:40 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
As we get closer to Election Day, if the polls show that Obama is likely to lose, you can bet your bippy that he'll order the bombing of Iran in conjuction with Israel in hopes that the "rally around the President" in time of war might sway him some more votes. I'm not sure what kind of lies will come out about Romney and Ryan, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are claims of being sexual deviants or child molestors make it to the network news.
----------------------------------------------
Heh, heh. It's then when the intelligence community Biden threw under the bus for telling them the Benghazi attacks were about a video <eye roll>, will then tell them that Iran is a day away from getting a nuclear bomb and we have to act immediately.

Author: tjscott0 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648447 of 726539
Subject: Re: Bombs Dropping Soon... Date: 10/12/2012 12:04 PM
Recommendations: 1
Methinks its more likely we will invade Syria via NATO support of Turkey.

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648448 of 726539
Subject: Re: Bombs Dropping Soon... Date: 10/12/2012 12:06 PM
Recommendations: 0
Methinks its more likely we will invade Syria via NATO support of Turkey.
---------------------------------------------------
Yeah, i agree with that.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement