UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: uglierthanme Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1482  
Subject: Bones Would Rain from the Sky Date: 1/4/2003 5:44 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Written by Suzanne Clothier
A book for animal lovers & those who would like to read how she found what is important to her. Felt a whole lot can be applied to many facets of our lifes; maybe even the hunt for the almighty $$$, or maybe decide that a few other things are pretty nice too.

-------UG
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SRHCB Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 970 of 1482
Subject: Re: Bones Would Rain from the Sky Date: 1/5/2003 12:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Thanx for the tip. I love animals and have several books on dogs but wasn't familiar with Ms Clothier's work.

Find them on Amazon at:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0446525936/qid=1041786637/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_1/103-2193943-9606202

SB (nice to meet a "real" engineer!)

PS: and happy TMF Anniversary

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement