So, what now? The big guy BMET said it would buy BONZ. What happens now? How am I going to value the stock? Will it still exist? Is it going to go up or down? I'm lost. Any help would be welcome. Raytoei, are you out there? Anybody?Sothen.
I have had 200 shares of BONZ since Dec. 2003.I marked it "Sell" several weeks ago waiting to reduce my loss.Now it jumped more than 2 Dollars and will be acquired by Biomet.I am confused as much as you are.As I follow NAIC's Stock Selection Guide and with earning estimates of $0.80 per share, the stock is in the "Buy" range.So, I will wait to see what will happen even though if I sell now I will make $300.Even so, If you are in doubt, sell if you will make a profit.Hisham
Hisham,The Yahoo discussion boards are far more active than this one. Did you see what people are saying there. Well between the sellers and the holders, I guess what they're saying nothing. It's just noise, but there is a lot more information.I also am up: I bought at 11.66. But I think I will hold it. I just don't know what Biomet's plans are for this acquisition. I'll post again if I find out.Sothen
Sothen,Thank you for pointing out Yahoo Board. I went there and I ....sold @14.41. Good Luck.P.S. Are you familiar with the NAIC way of stock selection?Hisham
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |