No. of Recommendations: 17
Hey,

It's not worth it.

I apologize that this post is way OT to the board, but I can't think of a safer place to write to you.

Back in the "beginning" of this, you were called a derogatory name by someone who didn't know you based simply on the fact that someone was jealous of your crowns and your achievements. Several of us leaped to your defense, and you also attempted to defend yourself. You didn't provoke any of that, and yet you had the grace to request that your own posts be deleted in the hope that things die down. Nothing died down. There have been baits on other boards to which I haven't responded, and others have been baited periodically.I noticed that you took the high road again the other day and apologized to an entire board and a particular poster for misreading a post--I truly don't see what more you can do. And now it's just a set-up, because an entire "other" board was blatantly called in for rec and support--and they're happily jumping all over you. People know. Just try to walk away. They can be about whatever they want, but it doesn't have to take up your time or your energy.

To me, icons--crowns, cups, etc.--on the boards are like clothing in real life. I don't like or dislike anyone because of what they wear or don't wear. If crowns and cups are "designer clothing" then I am on these boards what I am in real life--"nondesigner". Am I jealous of you? Threatened by you? No, because what you wear on the outside has been earned--most of it long before I ever got here. It isn't what defines you anyway--it's what's inside that matters.

Please continue to concentrate on the things that matter to you because they've inspired so many others here to reach beyond their own comfort zones to help others.

TMF is a better place because of you, and you are loved and highly respected.

Pam
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement