No. of Recommendations: 0
My little Sweet Pea is now 28 months, and we're anticipating a sibling in ~3 weeks. We're heading north in our RV soon (they won't really have room for us to sleep in their 2BR Manhattan apartment any more, especially not when they arrive home with a new baby).

My question is about gifts for big brother. DD says he could use new books. He's kind of outgrowing the little kid books, but isn't up to books like Frog & Toad--too few pix for the number of words and too complex a story for him. When I last saw him a couple of months ago, he was still enjoying, "Llama Llama Red Pajama" (highly recommended for toddlers). Any book recommendations for this in-between stage? Especially books (or other things-) he might be able to enjoy on his own while Mommy nurses the baby.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement