Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: BigSkyGal Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 141  
Subject: bored board? Date: 11/11/2005 12:19 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0

Anyone still here?

BSG
Print the post Back To Top
Author: schurchill16 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 131 of 141
Subject: Re: bored board? Date: 11/11/2005 10:22 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I am... that makes of two of us at least.

Author: checkingitout One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 132 of 141
Subject: Re: bored board? Date: 11/11/2005 2:46 PM
I'm here too. This is definitely a quite board. Maybe that's a good thing. I look once in awhile at the Yahool board and prefer the Fool community due to the quality of the posts.

Author: reeshau One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 133 of 141
Subject: Re: bored board? Date: 11/16/2005 10:40 AM
I'm here. Newly bought in to YCC after being on my watch list for some time.

Some thoughts:

My wife loves them, even though White Barn has tried to pair up with Bath and Body Works. (she loves B&BW, but not WB) Hopefully oil coming down is a good sign for raw material, although if there are sales problems maybe a rationing isn't a bad thing short term. Also I am worried with Diesel so high that the oil companies are simply focused on gasoline and maybe other products will continue to suffer shortages. I also have had a couple new YCC stores open in my area which I will check out during Christmas shopping.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement