Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: rentonsspot Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 13  
Subject: bottomed out?? Date: 4/10/2000 7:42 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Sierracities doubled its average volume today getting as high as 14. It looks like some institional money might be coming in.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: cleardaddy Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9 of 13
Subject: Re: bottomed out?? Date: 6/6/2000 4:20 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
WHAT IS THE WORD ON THESE GUYS?
IS THIS A GOOD OPPURTUNITY?, A COMPANY CANNOT GENERATE THIS MANY LOANS AND JUST FALL OF THE PLANET. ANY IDEA WHY THIS HAPPENED??

Author: rentonsspot Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10 of 13
Subject: Re: bottomed out?? Date: 7/18/2000 12:10 AM
cleardaddy it probably has to do with:

1. the bashing of all b to b.com companies

2. they turned down alot of below average risk loans last quarter.

3. They have fallen below the radar for institutional investors.

4. they're thinking of splitting the company in two. The online rapid approval technology, and the financial aspect. They may sell their technology to other companies.

We may see activity after this quarter's conference call.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement