UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: BAMartin Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1043  
Subject: Bountiful Baskets Date: 3/12/2010 2:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
My SIL just introduced me to Bountiful Baskets. It is a food coop thing with produce. For $15 you get a basket with 6 types of vegetables and 6 types of fruit. Their slogan is "Use collective purchasing to get high quality food at prices usually reserved for grocery stores and restaurants. Save money while you work together co-operatively within your community.".

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them. I have read the reviews and its mostly raves, so I have signed up for my first basket tomorrow.

It seems to mostly (with a few exceptions) an Arizona thing, which is why I posted this here instead of LBYM.

http://www.bountifulbaskets.org/
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Hetepheres Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1033 of 1043
Subject: Re: Bountiful Baskets Date: 3/13/2010 7:44 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Looks like now that Gentle Strength has passed away, someone is coming in to fill the void created there.

RIP Gentle Strength COOP. :(

Author: XWordPhile Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1034 of 1043
Subject: Re: Bountiful Baskets Date: 3/15/2010 8:58 PM
I recently started using Nature's Garden to have fresh veggies delivered:

http://az.naturesgardendelivered.com/

I was in a CSA, then the farmer retired. Then I found another organic delivery service, but she closed shop about 6 months ago. Now I'm using Nature's Garden. We'll see how long they last :-)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement