UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 42361  
Subject: Boys also reaching puberty earlier Date: 10/20/2012 8:05 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/20/us-usa-health-pube...

I wonder what this means. I remember one girl in my dorm said she started periods at age 8, and the rest of us were pretty horrified. And a male friend once said he was fully mature sexually at 15 and how difficult that was.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 1DEG Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 41984 of 42361
Subject: Re: Boys also reaching puberty earlier Date: 10/24/2012 12:45 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I just read another article about a study out of Germany linking increased animal product consumption with early puberty. Given how much meat the average American eats, I wonder if that has any link here.

DEG

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement