Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I've been a GG member for not quite 2 years now, and have been accumulating stocks from the current recommendations. Now I'm trying to fill the holes, so to speak, to round out my portfolio (GG is not the only newsletter I follow, so portfolio is the amount out of my total that I've allocated to GG.) I'm finding it difficult to determine exactly what region various recommendations fall into. I realize that I can go look up the individual stocks to see where their areas of operation are based, but there's an awful lot of stocks, and I only have so much time to spend. When the stock is recommended, there is a discussion of countries, but the older recs do not have all the wonderful information that you're now including in the new recs. Is there a recommendation by country table that I just haven't found? If not, is it possible to add that to the existing recommendation table?

Randi
Print the post Back To Top
Randi

On page 5 of the Perfect Global Portfolio Report we provide a table that lays out the existing recommendations and where we see them on a regional basis.

http://newsletters.fool.com/25/online-exclusives/special-rep...

It may be a bit combersome, but the old recs should all be divided up for you by region.
Ah, thank you! I had looked at that, but thought it only listed a subset. So going forward, the new recs will state specifically the region, and looking at older recs, use the "Build the Perfect Portfolio", which I believe you update every year? That helps a lot -- thanks!
Advertisement