UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (17) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ModernViking Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1976531  
Subject: BREAKING - oh, just Rev. Wright again Date: 10/2/2012 9:57 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 33
No doubt, conservatives are breaking out the lotion and tissues for the big BREAKING NEWS that there is some new controversial footage linking Obama and Rev. Wright. By "new" I mean "already went through the news cycle in 2008". And by "controversial" I mean "means even less to American voters than it did the last time they decided they didn't care about Rev. Wright".

The obscene cartoon that is right-wing politics soldiers on, forging new ground in absurdity. If I didn't live to see these times with my own eyes I'd never believe they're as crazy as future history will relate.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820339 of 1976531
Subject: Re: BREAKING - oh, just Rev. Wright again Date: 10/2/2012 9:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
In other words, INCOMING!

LOL

Back to the bunkers with blinders on.

Author: ModernViking Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820343 of 1976531
Subject: Re: BREAKING - oh, just Rev. Wright again Date: 10/2/2012 10:06 PM
Back to the bunkers with blinders on.

Yes, that's why it's getting saturation coverage on all the real news channels with everyone laughing at it.

Please carry on.

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820364 of 1976531
Subject: Re: BREAKING - oh, just Rev. Wright again Date: 10/2/2012 11:52 PM
No doubt, conservatives are breaking out the lotion and tissues for the big BREAKING NEWS that there is some new controversial footage linking Obama and Rev. Wright. By "new" I mean "already went through the news cycle in 2008". And by "controversial" I mean "means even less to American voters than it did the last time they decided they didn't care about Rev. Wright".

I don't see why we can't focus on real issues, like Obama pal-ing around with terrorists like Bill Ayers.

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820372 of 1976531
Subject: Re: BREAKING - oh, just Rev. Wright again Date: 10/3/2012 1:33 AM
Recommendations: 1

------------------

Good job down playing down the video...Sorry, I have not seen or heard of this video before. The before videos were of the Rev Wright and his God hate America BS.

This video has the prez playing the race card and "using an accent he almost never adopts in public"

Yep, this video is going to make the rounds all right and the left will be right there down playing it and acting as if it is no big deal...but it really is. Next up will be the board pastor playing his race cards...lol.
This is going to be fun watching the PA lefies grovel for the prez.

Snip
"The racially charged and at times angry speech undermines Obama’s carefully-crafted image as a leader eager to build bridges between ethnic groups. For nearly 40 minutes, using an accent he almost never adopts in public, Obama describes a racist, zero-sum society, in which the white majority profits by exploiting black America. The mostly black audience shouts in agreement. The effect is closer to an Al Sharpton rally than a conventional campaign event."

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/02/obama-speech-jeremiah-wrig...

Author: ModernViking Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820414 of 1976531
Subject: Re: BREAKING - oh, just Rev. Wright again Date: 10/3/2012 8:37 AM
Recommendations: 3
Yep, this video is going to make the rounds all right and the left will be right there down playing it and acting as if it is no big deal...but it really is. Next up will be the board pastor playing his race cards...lol.
This is going to be fun watching the PA lefies grovel for the prez.

There's no need to grovel for the prez.

There will, however, be pointing and laughing at those who link Drudge and quote snippets from DailyCaller as if these sources provide a rational evaluation of the source material.

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820489 of 1976531
Subject: Re: BREAKING - oh, just Rev. Wright again Date: 10/3/2012 11:03 AM
Recommendations: 2
There will, however, be pointing and laughing at those who link Drudge and quote snippets from DailyCaller as if these sources provide a rational evaluation of the source material.

------------------

it's not just DRUDGE, the video is making it's way all through the www and making it's way to the LSM.
Contrary to the left wanting everyone to believe the video is old and stale news, people are realizing they have not seen it before and see the seedy side of the prez.

Author: ModernViking Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820500 of 1976531
Subject: Re: BREAKING - oh, just Rev. Wright again Date: 10/3/2012 11:47 AM
it's not just DRUDGE, the video is making it's way all through the www and making it's way to the LSM.
Contrary to the left wanting everyone to believe the video is old and stale news, people are realizing they have not seen it before and see the seedy side of the prez.

Have your fun. Hopefully Romney will bring it up during tonight's debates.

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820505 of 1976531
Subject: Re: BREAKING - oh, just Rev. Wright again Date: 10/3/2012 11:56 AM

Fun? WTF? This is truly an American tragedy. This level of voter manipulation is why he is a divider and not anything more.

Author: anniesdad Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820507 of 1976531
Subject: Re: BREAKING - oh, just Rev. Wright again Date: 10/3/2012 11:57 AM

OMG the seedy side of the prez.

MSNBC's RACHEL MADDOW: "This is supposed to make you believe that in this tape from before he was president, Barack Obama is revealing his secret plan to be way more black than he seems to you now. This is how he snuck into the White House, right? People didn't know he was this black and if they would have known he was this black, they never would have elected. That's the idea here, right?"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/10/02/maddow_on_...

Author: ModernViking Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820515 of 1976531
Subject: Re: BREAKING - oh, just Rev. Wright again Date: 10/3/2012 12:07 PM
Recommendations: 4

Fun? WTF? This is truly an American tragedy. This level of voter manipulation is why he is a divider and not anything more.

I relent. I've changed my mind. Please, 99, let's pull together and make sure that EVERYONE knows about OBAMA's ties to unrepentant terrorist BILL AYERS and "G-D AMERICA" JERIMIAH WRIGHT! And let's make extra special sure to get Romney's endorsement on the whole thing. Because we know Mitt loves TRUTH! Not that it rises to the importance of a 5-year old video of Obama being a DIVIDER, but we can just tell how committed Mitt is to inclusion and unity from the video of him talking to all those nice rich people and complaining about how half the country doesn't take any personal responsibility for their lives.

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820521 of 1976531
Subject: Re: BREAKING - oh, just Rev. Wright again Date: 10/3/2012 12:19 PM
OMG the seedy side of the prez.

MSNBC's RACHEL MADDOW: "This is supposed to make you believe that in this tape from before he was president, Barack Obama is revealing his secret plan to be way more black than he seems to you now. This is how he snuck into the White House, right? People didn't know he was this black and if they would have known he was this black, they never would have elected. That's the idea here, right?"

----------------

omg...you bring up Rachel Madwoman? when it comes to seedy Madwoman is a gutter crawler....barf!

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820523 of 1976531
Subject: Re: BREAKING - oh, just Rev. Wright again Date: 10/3/2012 12:20 PM
I relent. I've changed my mind. Please, 99, let's pull together and make sure that EVERYONE knows about OBAMA's ties to unrepentant terrorist BILL AYERS and "G-D AMERICA" JERIMIAH WRIGHT! And let's make extra special sure to get Romney's endorsement on the whole thing. Because we know Mitt loves TRUTH! Not that it rises to the importance of a 5-year old video of Obama being a DIVIDER, but we can just tell how committed Mitt is to inclusion and unity from the video of him talking to all those nice rich people and complaining about how half the country doesn't take any personal responsibility for their lives.

So you are incapable/unwilling to see this for what it is and need to put in a Romney this and Romney that as a distraction? I recognize that for you this allows you to distance yourself from what this represents, but the rest of the world does not need to live in your denial.

Enjoy, sad as it is.

Author: anniesdad Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820573 of 1976531
Subject: Re: BREAKING - oh, just Rev. Wright again Date: 10/3/2012 1:43 PM
omg...you bring up Rachel Madwoman?

Gee LM how about what Republican Rep. Allen West said on Fox News.

"What's the 'So what' of this video? I don't think it's going to really go anywhere,"

It's interesting that Carlson's claimed that he was offering a big reveal, despite the fact that many in the media covered the video at the time -- including Tucker Carlson.

Carlson's descent from reasonably credible magazine journalist to inept race hustler is well mapped territory. He has not been the same man since Jon Stewart took him down. The ethering reverberates through the years with such force that we now find its recipient slathering yesterday's nothing-burgers in weak sauce, and serving them up as the daily special.

Even those who would like to be fooled are not.

This is not a vetting. It is a flim-flam. And it will not work.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/10/tucker-c...

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820691 of 1976531
Subject: Re: BREAKING - oh, just Rev. Wright again Date: 10/3/2012 5:34 PM
Gee LM how about what Republican Rep. Allen West said on Fox News.

---------------

Sorry annie, the thread is not about Allen West, please stay on subject. thank you.

Author: anniesdad Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820725 of 1976531
Subject: Re: BREAKING - oh, just Rev. Wright again Date: 10/3/2012 7:18 PM
Lurkermoms says

Sorry annie, the thread is not about Allen West, please stay on subject. thank you.

But I thought you said that people were gong to see this and realize what a seedy side the prez has. I guess Allan West isn't people.

more LM's " it's not just DRUDGE, the video is making it's way all through the www and making it's way to the LSM.
Contrary to the left wanting everyone to believe the video is old and stale news, people are realizing they have not seen it before and see the seedy side of the prez."

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820776 of 1976531
Subject: Re: BREAKING - oh, just Rev. Wright again Date: 10/3/2012 10:36 PM
But I thought you said that people were gong to see this and realize what a seedy side the prez has. I guess Allan West isn't people.

OK, I reconsidered my prior reply. We had just gotten off the plane from a family reunion and heading home in the car and I was doing some quick replies.

Perhaps Allen West may be right the video will not hurt the prez but it certainly proved the prez is a lying racist,

and to quote Ann Coulter...

'Coulter on Obama’s urban accent: ‘He just turns it on and suddenly we’ve got Malcolm X speaking to us’

Those who have seen the video besides the prez apologists saw the real prez...a race baiter.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (17) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement