No. of Recommendations: 2
"This goes on all day long. Tax. Tax. Tax. Tax. Tax."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Thank God Arnold is redefining himself as a serious statesman, rather than just tossing off flippant cinematic one liners.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 11
I don't live in CA, but I think Ahnold could actually be good for all of us.

First off, a political leader in the conservative movement who smoked weed, did steroids, posed with nude women, partied like a freak, AND hasn't claimed it was all a mistake which is forgiven by his conversion to Jimmy Swaggert's ministry IS A GOOD THING. I could find the conservatives far more palatable if they get off their "I am moral and you must follow my morality" kick.

Economically, IF he is telling the truth and he expects to turn to Warren Buffet for help, then he actually IS looking to the Democrats for guidance.

It doesn't make the obscene recall right, BUT it does mean that Ah-nold could become the first rebellious drone in the lockstep hive-mind of the Republican political leadership.
No. of Recommendations: 0
Thank God Arnold is redefining himself as a serious statesman, rather than just tossing off flippant cinematic one liners.

Touche.

- Gus
No. of Recommendations: 1
It doesn't make the obscene recall right, BUT it does mean that Ah-nold could become the first rebellious drone in the lockstep hive-mind of the Republican political leadership.

That's a movie I would add to my Netflix list, at least.
First off, a political leader in the conservative movement

I think this is arguable. Arnold is much more a moderate than a conservative.
I think this is arguable. Arnold is much more a moderate than a conservative.

Actually, some of California's more right-leaning citizens are beginning to call Arnold a Rhino.

R. I. N. O.

Republican in name only.

He is most assuredly a moderate (Not that I'm saying that's a bad thing, just a statement of fact).

Regards,

Eldrehad
No. of Recommendations: 0
R. I. N. O.

Republican in name only.

This works.

After all, in many of his movies, he's been a R.Y.N.O.

Rip You a New One.

- Gus
Advertisement