Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Hardboiled Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 121918  
Subject: Broken hearted Date: 11/20/2012 3:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Here's what I posted on Facebook yesterday. I'm desperately looking for leads.

My heart is breaking. I need to find a new home for Bocephus. He's a six year old neutered male -- a Siberian Forest Cat. He's got purrsonality plus, and he's a real people person. Unfortunately, he cannot live with another cat -- he nee
ds to be in a one cat household. He's become aggressive toward Sasha, and they must be separated at all times. That means he's often confined, and he's unhappy.
Bo has had some problems thinking outside the box, but his breeder tells me that's related to the stress of living with another cat.
Many people who are allergic to cats can tolerate Siberians, because of something about dander and saliva.
Please let me know if you have any leads.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: gooffool57 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 120098 of 121918
Subject: Re: Broken hearted Date: 11/21/2012 9:30 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
I'm sure your FB community will find a wonderful home for Bocephus. You are doing the right thing for him (and Sasha), and the hardest thing for you.

You did your best.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement